Hi, been a while since I was here

Thank you!
So far (SH Lv 2, been playing half a day), the best I have are Isstak and Bane. And inveriably Derrick and Brand. And Fletcher. Who really needs to stop using that vile oil and wash his cloak now and then. Smells like an abbatoir.
So, give it a couple of days and we’ll see who turns up. I wonder if Jahangir remembers me.
Sabina probably will. I can’t wait to meet some of the new people.

3 Likes

Gill-ra? I’ve not met him (?) yet. Judging from the word Gill in the name, is he an ichthyosapien? Now I’m really curious to find out. Also wanna know how Layla is getting on. I always liked her.
Oh, and someone let Rook know I’m here, please? <3

2 Likes

@Rook!

Welcome back @Xorana1

1 Like

Me too, I found her very under-represented story-wise (like none at all) despite being on the game loading screen for the better parts of the year. I even wrote a piece about her (Fire and Shadow) in the Community Contents section of the Forum, link is in the post that @JonahTheBard organized.

You have missed quite a bit in your 2 year hiatus, mostly Season 2 (Atlantis) stuff, but it’s not something you missed too much story-wise (because the story board behind season 2 is kind of bland and bleh too).

Omigosh! The fireside storyteller returns at last!! hugs!

7 Likes

This is Gill-Ra:

Seems like you were on the money, thinking of an ichthyosapien (which incidentally, I did not have to google in any way whatsoever - no, no, nevermind my search history :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:).

And Layla… Layla is alive and kicking, doing quite well. She’s been quiet lately though, trying to stay out of trouble I guess… it probably was a tumultuous time for her after all that fame and fortune, having been runner-up in a big deal of a beauty contest… “Princess Layla”, she was named.

2 Likes

(cries) I have MISSED you, love!!

3 Likes

So glad to see you back! dances!

See PM. :grin:

2 Likes

Oh and @Xorana1 have you seen the new Costume feature yet? Some of these could make for quite an interesting story inspiration… :sweat_smile:

I think Richard got a gym membership, and Li Xiu and Rigard got fancy… and Tiburtus… I think that one, you have to see for yourself. :smile:

1 Like

Well, that was an eyeful.
Boldtusk fancies himself a chef? (Has anyone called him “The Gourmet” yet? hee hee…)
Li Xiu embraced the Axian lifestyle, it suits her. I enjoyed talking to her.
I didn’t see Tiburtus in that gallery yet. Of course after I exposed what he did to Sabina we never really had much to say to each other anyway.
Viv went for a Black Canary look? Wow.
And Hawkmoon! Oh gods I still remember her and Sharan talking about Scirocco. Her astral vision quest (and death experience) must have really touched her soul, more than she let on. No doubt she’s stronger for it, good girl.
Oh it’s good to be back.
I’ll try not to let the ludicrously unbalanced geometry of raiding get to me this time.

3 Likes

Welcome back @Xorana1, I have enjoyed all of your stories and look forward to many more.

2 Likes

Hi @Xorana1, good to see a famous storyteller of old return :slight_smile:

I’m unfamiliar with your style but…

Can I be so bold as to request that we get a story about Little John and Joon losing their pants? :rofl: :joy: :sweat_smile:

Or having no pants during a fight? A few people have said Joon looks constipated on the toilet.

3 Likes

Hmmm. I think I need to talk to both men and get their versions of what happened. I remember Little John, and although Joon had been here longer, I rarely spoke to him. There’s a story here, I’ve no doubt. Should be interesting.

2 Likes

Welcome back @Xorana1! You may want to check your PMs, I sent you one a while back. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi Petri! I wasn’t able to recover my old account, so if the PM was from before yesterday - on the old account - I didn’t see it. Could you PM me again, if it’s still relevant? Thanks.

3 Likes

Yeah, an eyeful is right… I think some of them are pretty cool looking, and some are funny obviously. I quite like the Sonya costume for one, more or less a subtle change yet makes a different and striking impression imho.

Tiburtus is the 2nd from the bottom, not sure why you couldn’t see it… I don’t think I have much comment :sweat_smile::

2 Likes

Oh THATS’s what Tiburtus did. Huh, okay. I suppose building his army by digging up graveyards can have a deliterious affect on his clothing choices. Well, that and a midlife crisis.
He looks like a grown man trying to impress his 13 year old son by copying Gene Simmons for a Halloween party.
Did it work?
No. :smiley: :smiley:
(Towel-whips Tiburtus with a King Diamond T shirt)

4 Likes

Hilarious, and accurate… I don’t think there’s any way to describe the Tibs costume better than that! :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

I still want him for my birthday :grin:

2 Likes

Let me work on that.

2 Likes

Cookie Settings