Hey I made this great game! Would you like to buy it?

I feel that you might be pulling my leg here. A Belith costume I thought was a certain as death and taxes. I have been trying to get a Rigard costume for well over a year now but have read of people who moan about dupes. :laughing:

2 Likes

I got Lianna…then four more Lianna. No costume yet…

2 Likes

If it’s any consolation my typically C Rig has gets put way down in the list of healers that I use in war… basically the one I use when I have gone through every other healer. It is just so much easier to survive through DOTs using any generic heal than haveing to specifically cleanse them, when the other side skills are more useful depending on the context - defense up, dispel/buff prevention, etc.
The things I really want to cleanse are effects such as mindless attack - which C Rig can’t cleanse if he also has it. Also, in most circumstances insta-heal is generally preferable to HOT.

So what I am saying is that you may have been missing out by now having him for a while, but now I don’t think you are missing that mucj…

2 Likes

I just finally got her… (no costume)

I mathed the time for a f2p to get hero academy 10.

I really love this game so I’m not going post it. :ok_woman:t2::woman_facepalming:t2:

Hope you get the costume for lianna soon

1 Like

Not sure that agree with that. I had over 60 maxed 3 stars and found that bench depth over extra power would let me do okay. Costumes rarely came into play. If anything, I preferred the newer heroes.

Yeah its getting a little much … when you have omega quest on top of costume it’s like hey ain’t this an obvious sign that the devs can’t ever keep up with thier own creations anymore cuz welp as long as ppl keep spending they’ll keep piling up the content instead of QoL changes…its getting kinda sad. But why I went f2p a while ago… less expectations less letdown

4 Likes

Can’t really compete in the events with out some-of them at all

Which 3* costumes are you after for challenge events?

I’m still missing Karil Costume.

I have them. I know some that still need c. Gunnar

1 Like

But is it a true love if we hide inconvenient truths about it? :see_no_evil::joy:

2 Likes

Touché but still lol.

I mean if you don’t know you need costume gunnnar :panda_face: :joy: :woman_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

I know. :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Lol nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lolol :heart::heart: I broken ulmer to haha

2 Likes

I feel the same when I see LB Bauchans. :cry::rofl:

I think that cuddly goblin has overtaken Frosty as my favourite 3*, even though I am yet to get him.

3 Likes