Heros lock for wars

It would be easier to lock heros that we want to use in wars, the same way that we can lock favorites. The difference would be to add a filter to allow us to list and count the heros that will be used in wars. The filter now is only for name, element and power.

This would be very handy to control all the 30 heros to be used.

I would like to hear others opinions.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Most often people pick their attackers by power. I personally listed them by power then locked the ones I don’t regularly use to prevent fodder mishaps. Occasionally, you’ll prefer to use a weaker hero because of the way it stacks. I have a few 2* that I locked because I lack abundance of heroes in that element. But I do agree that a bookmark type scenario would be great for AW heroes.

I think if we could pull up our hero listing from the main war screen that would solve most of the issue?

It’s something of a hassle from a UX perspective to select a target, hit attack (reserving it from anyone else attacking) and then go through the usual team building exercise just to see what heroes we have left.

3 Likes

And some of us don’t know which 30 heroes we will use. Not that I have 30 fully developed heroes, but which particular lower-end heroes I might use will depend on what teams I’m facing.

3 Likes

Even an AW energy flag in the corner of heroes already used would be great. Easier to remember who you could work on leveling while awaiting more energy or to tell who no longer means much and can be used as fodder after they’ve been thrown in for a clean-up. This is an excellent idea. @Revelate @Kerridoc @Rook How would we go about getting more people to weigh in?
We could possibly place the bronze flag for our designated heroes which would turn grey when used. This could lock the hero and designate them top when sorted by power .

1 Like

Sory of related. It wpuld be great if war defense heros were locked and unavailable to be fed to prevent teams from disappearing their teams

2 Likes

Better yet if they fixed the bug and not respawn a team when heroes or troops are upgraded.

1 Like

I’m with Kerridoc. Go to the source first before adding more plumbing. :wink:

That is fixed. I watched for it today on my alt. No decrease in spawn time

1 Like

I tried this on my main even no issue in our war.

What did you see during it that suggests it’s not fixed?

1 Like

Cookie Settings