HeroPlan.io - Tool for tracking your profile's progress, sharing it & to Plan your Hero Use for Class Trials, Challenge Events, Wars, Tavern of Legends Titans AND MORE!

Thank you for all your work, it’s highly appreciated, especially as you’re doing it voluntarily

4 Likes

I think the website is down

1 Like

For me too

Oops! An Error Occurred
The server returned a “500 Internal Server Error”.
Something is broken. Please let us know what you were doing when this error occurred. We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

1 Like

Thanks. Typo in one of the updates. Should be fixed now.

8 Likes

Works now. Thank you for your hard work. Looks like you guys also added the new heroes. Awesome

2 Likes

:slight_smile: Sorry for the break. I’m going to add a validator to prevent at least this error from happening again. Should have that ready later today.

6 Likes

@GDIBass I saw HeroPlan was updated with some newer heroes. I just wanted to say thank you both for that and all you selflessly do to build the program and keep it running. I know you have a lot of important real life things going on.

Hope all is well!

Thanks again!

:beers:

8 Likes

Oh I just a few days ago had one of the levelling plans disappear again. It hadn´t happened in months, in fact so far it had only happened once to me on the red plan a longtime ago, this time it was the yellow plan that disappeared, with one exception: the unlevelelled costume of a maxed hero (Gullinbursti) was still in the plan… Not sure if that´s significant or not.
Anyway it´s not a big deal, but in case you were going to look into it sometime… it does still exist apparently.

Yeah I never actually figured out what was breaking it. My plan was to have it fully fixed in the rework, but obviously that was halted.

2 Likes

It really isn´t a high priority either. I just thought it might have gotten fixed since it hadn´t happened anymore in forever :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did the ad banners disappear? I used to click on them each time but haven’t seen them in a while.

1 Like

Please only click if they’re something you’re interested in. Non-organic clicks can actually negatively impact the amount paid out.

Short answer here is that Google Ads was down for a short amount of time this morning: Google Ads Status Dashboard

2 Likes