HeroPlan.io - Tool for tracking your profile's progress, sharing it & to Plan your Hero Use for Class Trials, Challenge Events, Wars, Tavern of Legends Titans AND MORE!

It seems when I checked that the new Christmas event heroes (Augustus, Buster etc.) and Dec. HotM (Balur) are the latest added heroes in there, so a little over month outdated currently, less than HeroPlan still.

Alright I’ve put a little bit of work into this. I haven’t updated any heroes, but I’ve set it up to work through the heroplan_data repository. I’ve also added a contributing guide.

I have a volunteer that’s looking into getting the data in there. Once it’s loaded I’ll reload the heroes. If anyone else feels like taking a crack at it then feel free.

31 Likes

Thanks, @GDIBass. Really appreciate it, especially after reading your situation and - on top - the fact you do not play anymore. That’s real dedication and so fantastic!
Found indeed many additional heroes this morning. Some are still missing but I am 100% confident this will be solved in the next days, weeks, months.
Second costumes would be a great addition but I understand this is requiring extensive reprogramming.

2 Likes

I don’t use it, so I was just going by the date of the last update to the app.

I am not an Android developer, so i am not familiar with it. However, it good to know, thanks.

Amazing news! I´ll go and check out that guide :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Many thanks! I will check out the contributing guide. If I can help, I will.

EDIT: I am probably hopelessly blind, but I haven’t found the contributor guide. Could you please put a link here?

3 Likes

Haha, it’s right on the main page, starting on “What do I need to know to contribute” GitHub - GDIBass/heroplan_data: Heroplan's Data

8 Likes

Thanks a lot!

Many, many thanks (twenty, to be exact)

4 Likes

I have question:

I found Dec and new HOTMs in HP but I don’t see Christmas, Bards and Musketeers is it expected? or there is somthing wrong on my side?

1 Like

There are so many new heroes out. It takes some time to put the heroes in. It goes in batches.

2 Likes

Should come online pretty soon (except the new ninjas from today).

5 Likes

Same for me, the change from @GDIBass updating all in one go to a group of people doing the updates bit by bit is probably the reason. I would guess the hotm were the test objects :slight_smile:

We´ll see how it goes, but at least we know things are happening. Maybe we can invent a little forum game and post whichever new hero we found on heroplan? First to find a new hero wins :smiley:

2 Likes

New Ninja Heroes have been added as well.

I assume the data needs to be copied to a different location before it finds its way into HP, so it should not take that long anymore till the new heroes can be selected (@GDIBass no pressure of course :slight_smile: )

6 Likes

Thank you thank YOU! @brankitohero if you assisted with this we owe you a BIG thanks as well!

Cheers!

6 Likes

Big shout out to @GlitterWes , too who updated a BUNCH of the heroes.

Looks like the Ninjas were also added (including Ninja heroes: Added Ninja Heroes Jan 2023 by Buffer379x · Pull Request #19 · GDIBass/heroplan_data · GitHub ) from Buffer379x on Github.

Thank you everyone for contributing! I’m going to have to put a bit of work into adding a new family bonus, and the Styx troops (won’t include mana calculations until my full re-work is done). Going to try to get that done tonight.

A note for everyone: This data is now being pulled live! If you see a hero that has an incorrect stat, description, anything please feel free to contribute to the repo. I’ll eventually pick out some trusted maintainers to keep an eye on things and merge it without me even needing to be involved (this will happen after I’ve done the rework and added appropriate validation).

Cheers everyone, and once again thank you for your patience/support.

28 Likes

Yay! Thanks for holding my hands while i learn how to update hero plan!

8 Likes

I’ve found one. Basil the 3* red hero from covenant is using Goretooth’s picture.

Bez názvu

Thanks so much @GDIBass, honestly it’s amazing you continue to maintain this tool with everything going on IRL and so happy that there’s a better solution moving forward to help take some of the load off you. Hope all is going well with your dream job too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

In addition to what @Roland56 mentioned, Athos the green musketeer also appears to be missing.