HeroPlan.io - Tool for tracking your profile's progress, sharing it & to Plan your Hero Use for Class Trials, Challenge Events, Wars, Tavern of Legends Titans AND MORE!

Thank you. Saw that. It’s not quite to the point where that works, the data has been extracted but heroplan itself still pulls the data internally. I had it about 80% complete before my life went a bit crazy.

I’ve just updated what heroes I can. I don’t have the secondary costumes in yet, and no ETA for them. Will still have to think about how to actually implement it.

13 Likes

Grace is showing up like this for me, not sure if I’m the only one? (Red S5 hero in the Green column)

2 Likes

I have the same problem

Yeah, all the info is correct, just wrong character profile pic. Has Sekmet’s portrait.

Just checked, Sekhmet has the correct pic :slight_smile: So they didn´t get flipped.

Thanks for all your hard work, @GDIBass! I can’t imagine how much work this site takes, with all the new heroes coming out at the recent pace. Thank you.

Wishing you all the best, and a speedy recovery.

2 Likes

Whoops, used the wrong image link. Should be fixed now!

5 Likes

Thank you for doing this!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you for the updates GDI and I’m sorry to hear you’ve been having health issues. The fact that you’ve continued to update things for so long is massively appreciated.

I understand that whole new features are unlikely, but I was wondering how viable it would be to add a new teams section for W3K? So basically just like the existing war attack but consisting of 12 teams rather than 6. I have found a very crude workaround across 2 pages and using emblem focus (or lack of) as an identifier but it’s proving harder to keep track of than my brain can manage :joy:

Grace got fixed! Thank you thank you! :heart:

@GDIBass
More new heroes:

From covenant

From Styx:

— THANKS FOR ALL THE HARD WORK —

4 Likes

Thanks for all your work on this tool!!! I click on the ad every time I use it, hope it helps.

Also a new set of Styx troops :slight_smile:

I came to see about Brontes being added but I see it’s already mentioned above.
it sucks how they are coming out with heroes way too fast to keep up with.

2 Likes

And another new hotm:

@GDIBass Some more heroes to add. Thanks for all the hard work.

1 Like

And SG doesn´t stop there and added another pirate to CF1 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A few others I see missing from the group:

S3 Costumes

C. Gefjon

S5 New Releases

Set

Ma’at

Upcoming in next few weeks include:

• Jequn and Zandria in Holy Contest of Elements
  • Kai and Ebba in Covenant of Champions (maybe new non-5’s too)
  • C. Heimdall in next S3
  • Cleopatra + Tetisheri in next S5
  • …And more secondary costumes :roll_eyes:

(and that’s just October lol)

No rush ofc, only to make this overwhelming nonsense a modicum bit easier. As at this pace, no doubt starts feeling like a job :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Anyway, hope RL is looking up for you :purple_heart::green_heart:

9 Likes

@GDIBass given the ongoing avalanche of heroes, is there anything the community can do to help?

If you have a file format of all the required data for each hero that you upload, I’m sure there’ll be volunteers to help

6 Likes

Seeing all the new heroes in your post really drove this description home.

For the most useful E&P tool out there? No doubt the community will chip in.

7 Likes