HeroPlan.io - Tool for tracking your profile's progress, sharing it & to Plan your Hero Use for Class Trials, Challenge Events, Wars, Tavern of Legends Titans AND MORE!

I hadn’t thought of Venmo, only Paypal (they make tracking for taxes easy).

1 Like

Hrmmm, alright I might see if I can recreate this somehow. I’m also a good way through revamping the login process altogether to allow me to support / update the whole app better.

1 Like

@GDIBass Howdy, hope you’re well! Just linking the 3 new 5* costumes in the latest Challenge Festival portal for you to add when you get the chance. Cheers :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Inari is missing “Deals 180% damage to all enemies” in her stats. Thanks for the good work !

1 Like

It happened again. My red leveling plan was empty yesterday. Today my blue and my yellow. Immediately after logging in.

1 Like

Hrm, by any chance do you not have any costumes in your plans?

1 Like

Just logged back in. Now purple is gone too. Only green is left. Costumes in all plans.
This morning I added a new purple hero. Without costume. Then logged out.

@GDIBass Thanks for adding the new costumes from the last Challenge event! Much appreciated! I have tried to recreate the issues of heros disappearing, I have not been able to recreate their error condition. Sorry! :frowning:

1 Like

If they’re gone they won’t come back. I found a scenario that would have caused the plans to be wiped (and fixed it), but you’ll have to re-add the heroes. The scenario was:

1. A plan only contained NON costumed heroes
  2. You re-ordered the plan
  3. The plan would be wiped on the server

This should be fixed now.

2 Likes

Hello hello! First off, I just want to say thank you for this awesome awesome tool!

One thing I’ve noticed though, is that the older Challenge festival 1 costumes do not reflect the correct costume bonus. Though, I’m not sure if this opens up a whole can of worms for you to update this! :slight_smile:

1 Like

for me the update menu is gone
my bad, i was on “My profile” :rofl:

3 Likes

I think that might be because you’re clicking on heroes via the Mr Profile tab, rather than from the My Heroes tab :+1:

2 Likes

i was trying to see, in Browse Heroes, all the non -vslow,slow,average purple 4*

it seems that, at least, the magic (sergei) speed is not there; probably slayer, styx and other type of new speeds are missing in filters

found these in another location

styx

slayer

magic

charge
imageimage

Thank you, I’ll try in the next days.

1 Like

Magic should show up under charge

it aint

That hasn’t fixed it completely, I fear.

I just logged in to heroplan again. Since this bug appeared the first thing I always do is to check my leveling plans: This time Red vanished :cry:

1 Like

When was the last time you logged in? This could be a residual thing, where the levelling plan deletion happens when you log out, but you don’t notice until you’re logged back in.

I don’t remember exactly when I had logged on before.

I‘m using Heroplan only on my laptop and usually do not explicitly logout. I always have my browser open, even while doing other things or not using the laptop at all. Lately (after your latest security related changes) I had to always explicitly login again if I go to the Heroplan tab again.

They should be seperate I would think…in the game the Ninja Family all have ‘Charge’ speed while the Magic Family all have ‘Magic’ speed. While Magic speed is technically a form of a charge type mechanic, they are 2 distinct speeds. Or maybe I’m misunderstanding something here. I hope this adds clarification rather than being added unhelpful noise. Just don’t want you to have to do extra work if you’re adding in something now :nerd_face: