HeroPlan.io - Tool for tracking your profile's progress, sharing it & to Plan your Hero Use for Class Trials, Challenge Events, Wars, Tavern of Legends Titans AND MORE!

I am not sure I understand. For me it’s fully functional and it’s fast enough… Also, considering that it’s pro-bono work from only one person and works quite well, I would not ask for more stuff unless they are easy to implement and not time consuming.

3 Likes

The creator of the tool doesn’t play anymore so I don’t expect we will see many new features if at all. At this point so long as we can keep new heros added the tool will remain fully useful IMO

4 Likes

hi @GDIBass, i really appreciate what you have done and continue to do, and i can help you with the site if you would like some help. we should discuss, but i’m not sure how to get you my real contact info, although i’m a user at the site. i guess i can give you a Discord id if that works?

4 Likes

GDIBass I just found the tool today when I went searching for the E&P API to try to create something similar for my alliance, then came across the tool and this thread.

Do you have the source code in Github or Gitlab as an open-source project or are you willing/able to do that? We can also work on how to encourage more people to contribute for hosting costs and even adding “paid” features to help with that bit.

I have experience building open source communities (and teaching other non-coders how to contribute!) and while an API would make this 100 million times easier what you’ve built is extremely wonderful and deserves to live as part of your software engineering legacy! Been a LONG time since I found a project I was eager to contribute code to (I’m a manager through and through these days and help software engineers live their best life by dealing with the business crap :wink: ).

I’m on social media @ rainyamosher (twitter, Instagram) and on github @ rainya if any of this seems appealing to you!

2 Likes

The alliance I started 3.5 years ago has recently started to get “serious” about playing and winning the damn wars, which is why I only found HeroPlan today!

@rainya @Sam-I-Am

2 Likes

Woah, a lot of replies.

@JAWS1 Just checked. D’Andre is definitely in there.

@BoolzSan_CrewKNIGHTS - Should be easy enough to do if I get some time to work on it.

@rainya I was considering open sourcing it at one point. I’ve since enabled Adsense which covers the costs and then some, and keeps me motivated to keep it up to date. It’s definitely not going anywhere any time soon… and I’m intending on doing some updates as soon as my life gets a bit less crazy.

12 Likes

Thans for your work. Much appreciated :trophy:

2 Likes

Great news all around then :slight_smile: The thread was massive and so thanks to @ Pike for pulling out the screenshots to explain where it goes. @ GDIBass if you need more maintainers for heroes, please consider me. Send you an email to @ Gmail from GitHub.

3 Likes

@GDIBass our alliance is starting to use this more and more i’m so excited… I was wondering about a “template” for excel to enter heros

and … this might not be possible but they requested a way for me to request their defense team setup’s?

… just some thoughts…

I’d make the templet but somehow I keep messing it up… lol

thanks so much :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Hey just a request to add the Halloween Hero costumes to the app.

They have a different bonus structure than S1 costumes so they may need different coding.

Their bonus structure when fully ascended is Att 2% Def 2% Hth 4% Mana 1%

2 Likes

@Shunt fixed -thanks!

@Pandita This is definitely on the to-do list whenever I get time to put work into it. I could probably just upload a template here for the time being.

7 Likes

I made a video for my alliance lol. Thanks!!! You’re amazing :star_struck: we love it sooo much!!!

We are ffa but competitive we just love to play together some were still having trouble as we grew I’m able to see that they need to finish the other side of costumes and also help them with suggested war team. With out being in their business it’s hard to explain but it makes being leader easier then trying to guess things or look at screen shots.

Also with my own stuff knowing when emblems to grab from the lab

Ughh I just wish I could thank you more.

If anyone is kind and won’t tease my voice I’ll share it. But yes template better hahaha so simple really

I think they are just over thinking it.

:thinking:maybe I can make one lol sorry
@GDIBass

I think it is not yet fixed.
Costume Bonus :

• Attack Bonus: +3%
  • Defense Bonus: +3%
  • Health Bonus: +6%
  • Mana Bonus: +1%

It should be:

• Attack Bonus: +2%
  • Defense Bonus: +2%
  • Health Bonus: +4%
  • Mana Bonus: +1%

3 Likes

Ahh crud. I assumed the same bonus structure as the other non season 1 heroes. Do you know the bonuses for 2nd ascension, 3rd, and 4th (non maxed)? Is it only an issue with Frank, or are the other ones wrong too?

3 Likes

I think I see the issue. The non s1 costumes didn’t have a 3 star yet. Fun!

3 Likes

@GDIBass Will you be adding the HOTM family bonus to the hero stats and add the year on the hero pictures? Adding the cheat sheet for your reference if you have not already seen it. :wink:

6 Likes

Hi GDIbass, i love your work, really nice. İ experienced an issue, when adding Vivica, she comes with costume even i don’t mark costume. Can you check it please?

1 Like

Yes, it is in the beta beat thread.

Source: :test_tube: Early Information on ROUND 5 (Halloween Event Hero) Costumes [Part of The Beta Beat v41]

And here is for Summer Costume bonus:

Source: :test_tube: Early Information on ROUND 4 Costumes [Part of The Beta Beat v36]

1 Like

Love this tool! Use it daily and it’s so good to organise my teams, heroes, etc…

Just wanted to report one thing… it seems the mana drop info is using the “normal” (S1) costume bonus to work out required mana troop level and emblem nodes… For example for Vanda costume:
Very Fast charges in 6.5 tiles:

6 w/ Lvl 11 mana troop
6 w/ Lvl 1 mana troop & non-costumed emblem bonus
6 w/ Lvl 5 mana troop & costumed emblem bonus
6 w/ Lvl 1 mana troop & maxed costume
6 w/ No mana troop & maxed costume & non-costumed emblem bonus
6 w/ Lvl 1 mana troop & maxed costume & costumed emblem bonus

If I take this one for example:
6 w/ No mana troop & maxed costume & non-costumed emblem bonus

She’s very fast so needs 9% mana boost to drop to 6 tiles, but maxed costume is 1% and non-costumed emblem bonus is 4% (sorcerer), which falls short of 9% (as opposed to if she had the S1 costume mana bonus of 5%, which would then add to 9%)

It’s an awesome tool otherwise! Thanks so much for maintaning it… adding heroes quickly, etc.

1 Like