HeroPlan.io - Tool for tracking your profile's progress, sharing it & to Plan your Hero Use for Class Trials, Challenge Events, Wars, Tavern of Legends Titans AND MORE!

Should be fixed tomorrow, ty!

2 Likes

I’ve added Talent Trees to HeroPlan, along with the Yunan / Rana costumes.

I’ll also be figuring out limit breaking soon. I suppose I’ll just bump up the max levels.

Still planning on doing some translation stuff - the hardest part there will be hero names, I think.

11 Likes

Really like the new add with the talent trees and it green ticking over to the mana speed requirements. Super helpful.

1 Like

Hello i think there is a bug on deleting heroes

1 Like

Whoops, yep. Should be fixed in a minute or two.

It is working now. Thanks!

1 Like

Wrong emblem here

2 Likes

Ty! Fix will be up in 5 mins or so, along with a fix for the differing costume bonuses for non s1

3 Likes

There’s a similar glitch for the Wizard class.
Node 10 is shown as +3% health node, whereas on the in-game card it is +2% critical bonus node.

1 Like

Fixed, thank you! - 20 chars

The cleric talent path has an extra talent node at +10 that should be a 3% health node.

1 Like

Similar issue at node 10 for the Rogue talent path too I think, has a 3% health node when it should be a 3% attack node.

Thank you for this wonderful resource though, I find it incredibly useful!

1 Like

Noticed another flaw:
If you switch off the emblem focus for a hero by either clicking on that hero in the My Classes overview or by switching the Emblem focus button on the Hero information card, the Talents field gets greyed and the hero looses it’s talents.
The same happens if you switch on/off the costume of a hero.
You then have to manually restore the Talents before saving, otherwise the talents are lost and, upon entering them again, the number of emblems of that hero’s class will be reduced again.

1 Like

Both were fixed this morning btw! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

hello, hope you are well.
first of all, thank you for this tool, i am currently inputting all my heroes.

i have a question, i dint know if it has been addressed in here or not:
how is the levelling plan generated?

“Click the plus icon to add them to your levelling plan, then drag to sort” i am clicking on the + icon but its only opening the hero info.

also for the levelling mats, should i also input them?

excuse my slow self, i am trying to figure this out

1 Like

In the hero modal there is a “+” icon next to ascension. That + icon will add the hero to the leveling plan corresponding with their color.

You can input mats if you want to track them. There’s also the ability to auto decrement mats when you ascend heroes, so if you move a yellow 5 star from 3 → 4 it will drop your orbs/darts by the appropriate amount. As with most features of the site it’s not required!

1 Like

after i finished logging in all my heroes, mats and emblems, i picked the ones i wanna level up first.

this is what i got after:

is this how its supposed to look?

also why is war defense divided as below?

can you please explain to me the reasoning behind it.

thank you

1 Like

Ahh, you’re on on the profile view (it’s view only). Switch to Profile > My Heroes to manage the heroes/plan.

Top alliances often want to plan defenses based on color, so there’s an option for each tank color.

2 Likes

stupid question: does this tool calculate the amount of mats and resources i need to max a hero?
with emblems and all?

i am sorry for all these questions but this post has so many replies and i got lost on the way :see_no_evil:

Nothing out of the box like that, although it would be pretty easy to add some sort of page for it. Let me think it over.

The hero info modal will show you how many emblems you’ve put into a hero for each talent level. If you want to view a breakdown you can view all heroes, and mess around with their talent trees: HeroPlan.io - Click a hero, then the talent tab, then select nodes.

2 Likes