HeroPlan.io - Tool for tracking your profile's progress, sharing it & to Plan your Hero Use for Class Trials, Challenge Events, Wars, Tavern of Legends Titans AND MORE!

First of all, I love your work and thank you for this tool! It has made assembling teams much easier.

A feature request.

I’ve have added to heroplan heroes that are partially leveled, I’m leveling now or leveling maybe in future. But in teams view they just add unnecessary clutter. So would it be possible to filter and show only heroes that are past certain ascension or maxed? A simple dropdown menu with ascension level would be enough.

Thanks!

1 Like

Yeah, that’s there already. If you click the filter button it will let you filter on these categories.

2 Likes

I think that @Galaktusz is looking for more control?

Currently the only options are “Maxed”, “3-70” or “Un-Maxed”

2 Likes

Ahh yeah. For some reason I thought I’d put those in there already. That should be easy to add.

3 Likes

Oh, I have to admit I never pressed that filter as the label was “All heroes”… ouch, my bad. The label could be more describing, for example ascension.

More control and granularity would be really great!

2 Likes

Updated the label and added ascension options. Let me know if that’s what you need!

5 Likes

Perfect, this is good.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Frank’s defense is 1292, seems too high. Thank you !

1 Like

Thank you! Fixed…

Is there any way to revoke the choice of ‘I have the custom’? I mistakenly clicked this for my Melendor and I couldn’t find the option to change it back. I tried to delete the hero and re-create it. But the program still set I have the custom by default.

1 Like

Yeah, take a look at the “My Costumes” page. There’s an option to remove the costume there.

2 Likes

I found out that Jack from Halloween event has higher TP than the one in game. (468 vs 491) Just letting you know :slight_smile:.

2 Likes

Fixed, thank you! …

2 Likes

You rock! Enjoy your vacation. Blessings.

When Reuben and new Santa Heroes will be added?

@GDIBass - Thanks again for your efforts - A couple of things:-

In the ‘My Teams’ tab there is the ability to make notes on each team. While I personally don’t use this function I can see how others could find it very useful. Would it be possible to add something similar on each hero that would allow users to add their own notes on each hero?

My second point is just an observation - There is a typo on Karil’s Costume stats - the Defense shows 739 which should be 379 - no big issue but thought I would let you know

Costumed Maxed Stats:

Power: 466

Attack: 527

Defense: 739

Health: 793

1 Like

@GDIBass

tournament team setup > only emblemed lixiu can be set to costumed

2 Likes

@GDIBass

Bera has no realm icon

1 Like

Feature suggestion:

It would be soooo great if we could mark our heroes which of them got the mana node on talent tree.

This is sooo important in rush wars as this will reduce needed mana troop lvl from 11 to lvl 5 (2% node) or to lvl 1 (4% node) to load in 6 tiles.

Would be nice if I could filter for ‘hero got mana node’ then and see all of my heroes at a glance. :+1:

I am in a need making a list for myself anyway.

2 Likes

I found a small thing. Maxed Grevle’s power is 464 instead of 460 which displays in his hero stats.

1 Like