HeroPlan.io - Tool for tracking your profile's progress, sharing it & to Plan your Hero Use for Class Trials, Challenge Events, Wars, Tavern of Legends Titans AND MORE!

Hello GDIBass.
I found some error. When I tried to kick someone from My alliance I received message below
My status is leader so I am wondering what can be problem. Could you please help?
Thank you

1 Like

Are you familiar with the console? Could you shoot me a direct message with any errors it’s giving you? I’ve just tested a few times and it seems like it’s working, but I’ve had other people report the same thing.

I am sorry, I am not familiar with console.
I was trying to process kick via mobile phone and notebook. Still not working in any browser.
Error message is still the same like in print screen above.

1 Like

Can you reach out to me directly on line or discord? I’d like to work with you to figure this out. I’m not able to replicate.

family bonus is wrong

keep up the good work! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Pushing up a fix now, thank you!

1 Like

This one is done, btw! Pushing it live in a few.

@GDIBass i have the feeling that i am doing something wrong. As a Leader of my alliance shouldn’t i be able to build war teams for my members? But i cannot change anything :thinking:

Settings of my members:

Yes, it’s in alliance settings (where the members are). You’ll see a “manage” button. I’ll add them to the sub accounts page at some point in the future.

1 Like

Thank you! I was blind i guess :joy:

Beautiful girl in those photos. Pets are family, we always love and mourn them the same. :heart:

1 Like

Suggestion:

Could you count a hero already maxed if only his costume is maxed?

I did RichardC and IsarniaC to 4.80 and kept the regular heroes @4.1 …and never intend to levelling these.

2 Likes

Thank you for the suggestion. I may be able to include another maxed option that shows a hero that has a maxed costume but not a maxed primary card.

Hey, GDI. I love this tool, being using it for a whille. Just a little question I have. Sorry if it was already asked. Can I delete my sub account somehow? I had an f2p alt account for a while, but decided to abandon it forever, I never plan to play it ever again, so that’s why I want to get rid of the sub account. I have browsed settings, but I didn’t see anything.
Still, I can just ignore it, so it’s not really a big deal. I’m just wondering, that’s all.

Not at the moment, but that will probably be the next thing I put into the app. It should be decently easy for me to do.

1 Like

I spent a bit of time and got this done today. There’s now a “Delete” option for your direct sub accounts.

1 Like

Thanks, I also have one more question. Is it possible to disable the option of being a manager for other accounts? For example my account manages 5 more other accounts and I don’t want to be a manager for their accounts anymore, so can I disable the option of being able to access/manage those accounts again?

1 Like

It did not exist, but I just added it.

1 Like

Cool man, thanks :slight_smile:. I felt like a delete option for these things could prove useful for the tool.

1 Like

Absolutely! Thank you for the suggestions!

1 Like

Cookie Settings