HeroPlan.io - Tool for tracking your profile's progress, sharing it & to Plan your Hero Use for Class Trials, Challenge Events, Wars, Tavern of Legends Titans AND MORE!

But for now i’m not sure, which pic it is, the costumed or the uncostumed?

In the image you sent, bottom row:

Hel - Sargasso - Domitia (Costumed) - Quintus (Costumed) - Quintus - Sartana - Domitia

If you open the hero edit modal you can toggle it on and off to view the swap between each.

1 Like

oh man, i found the mistake - i made it. - event if it shows the mxed costume, at the hero i’ve to choice right.

Sorry @GDIBass

Glad i´ve spent you some money via Paypal in the past ;D

1 Like

Haha, glad to help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thx! Gobbler has found his family!

2 Likes

Hah, sorry. Forgot to update the forums when I fixed that :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Finally joining the gang here. Does the bulk uploader (and HeroPlan.io in general) track special skill level? I don’t see a column for it.

1 Like

No, there’s no tracking for skill level currently

2 Likes

@GDIBass can you add an optional option to bind resources’ levels to hero level?

Let’s explain. For example, you add lvl1 Magni.
Then, if you click to max him, then 8 capes, 6 scopes, damascus, tactics, compass and gloves should be extracted.
If you max his costume, 4 more capes should be extracted.
If you then add an emblems for him, this emblems should be extracted from fighter’s emblems pool.

2 Likes

I was trying to figure out a way to do it that didn’t make it frustrating for players… I really like the optional component of this suggestion! This is definitely do-able, and I’ll add it to the list!

Hrmm, I just checked and things seem to be saving fine for me. Can you shoot me a message with some more details on what’s going on? Where are you not seeing changes saved? What device/browser?

Thank you!

Lol oh crap. I just realized that I need to refresh on my iPhone from time to time. Nothing is wrong but me!

1 Like

Hrmmmm strange. It should be kicking you to a login screen if the session timer is expired. I’ll try to recreate that bug and get a fix up!

Thank you!

1 Like

Honestly I’d rather just refresh than have to login over and over.

I just leave a tab open on my phone for the site

1 Like

Is the bulk option still useable ? i cant find the link ?

1 Like

Yep, it’s on the “My Heroes” page up top. Look for the “Bulk Hero Upload” button

1 Like

Hi,

I was just wondering if, on the Trials Teams you could add the Bosses (just a photo of each) to each trial? So when you have a specific trial selected, it could show the boss photos in small (like the small avatar thumbnails for heroes), and they could be displayed above or below the hero roster list on the right?

2 Likes

That’s do-able, assuming the bosses never change. I’ll add it to the request list.

2 Likes

Much appreciated, thanks.
It will be very helpful.

1 Like