HeroPlan.io - Tool for tracking your profile's progress, sharing it & to Plan your Hero Use for Class Trials, Challenge Events, Wars, Tavern of Legends Titans AND MORE!

Haha, that’s about where I’m at with it. I’m not going to have a bunch of time to put into it for the next month or two anyways. I have some other projects that need attention, along with some other priorities I need to focus on :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@BirinciKaptan @cglynhsn Thank you! I’ll have a fix up shortly.

1 Like

Should be fixed. Thank you!

How to get this app for droids??!!

It’s a web app, so you should just be able to browse to the site: https://heroplan.io

3 Likes

Thanks again for your work, your tool is excellent. I’ll send another donation when i can.

PS. Good luck with the important interview. We are, I’m pretty sure collectively, wishing you the best…

1 Like

This is totally not a big deal to me, but I don’t seem to be able to make Tavern teams on Chrome running on iOS. I could touch and hold to get a ghost tile labeled “hero” but when I let go of it on a slot, nothing happened.

Mostly I use this on the laptop anyway, where it works perfectly and is easier to see for my old eyes. I pulled it up on the phone just to make the team for lvl1 since it’s so inconsequential and it wouldn’t take.

1 Like

Yeah the touch library isn’t perfect on mobile. It should work on iOS (I just tested on it), you just have to hold it over the slot until the slot lights up.

1 Like

Oh ok, I’ll give it another shot! Must not have been hovering long enough.

1 Like

:slight_smile: It’s not quite as fast as I’d like it. I may come around for an optimization pass at some point.

I’ve been trying to find class descrition and i can’t find it any tip were are class descriptions?
could be a nice add just put some minor class efect description on hero description.

1 Like

@Rfm Here you go - https://empiresandpuzzles.fandom.com/wiki/Hero_Classes

1 Like

Thanks …
But i mean in the Heroplan :slight_smile:
I know the classes description, but for new users and as heroplan is great and has it all it might be a QoL feature in the site if class description is easily found there.

It’s more kind of a suggestion to @GDIBass

2 Likes

Yeah, I definitely want to put this in. It fits under “Talent Tree Tracking”. Basically I’ll let you fill out a talent tree instead of just setting the talent level. It will be a new tab under the hero, and it will have all the stats you’re looking for. You’ll also be able to select which path you went for your hero and the stats will reflect it.

I don’t know when I’ll get time to do that at the moment (hopefully in the next month or two), but that will be the next big thing I do. After that I’ll probably put some time into setting up a translation framework for other languages.

Cheers,

GDI

4 Likes

Just wondering - maybe I am missing it - on the Tavern of Legend Teams, can we have a way to “clear all” from each individual team? Sometimes there is only 3 or 4 or 5 of them I want to clear, not every single one, and dragging them all into the available on the side is annoying/tedious, so having a button (an X) or something to “clear team” would be great

4 Likes

hope all is good @GDIBass

on tourney teams, if you add in team note ‘???’ at the end, the jquery is not performed correctly. and is probably disrupting the inner query - bad formatting

1 Like

Thanks. I’m going to do a small update along with adding Bera tonight, so I’ll get this fixed.

1 Like

Thank you for this awesome tool! Using it in my alliance to help and it makes the process soooooo much easier!

2 Likes

Always love hearing things like this, thank you @giZm0_o !

@Boolz_San - the question mark issue should be fixed. No feature updates today, but a bunch of security patches applied.

1 Like

@GDIBass

We are currently get kicked if we try to build teams within a subaccount as a manager.

Is it possible that a person can only have one manager?

1 Like

Cookie Settings