HeroPlan.io - Tool for tracking your profile's progress, sharing it & to Plan your Hero Use for Class Trials, Challenge Events, Wars, Tavern of Legends Titans AND MORE!

For shifting ToL teams up/down, easiest option would be up/down arrows next to the team (like Leveling Plan). Other would be some kind of “grip” that you can use to drag & drop.

2 Other requests/ideas:

• Automatically remove heroes from leveling plan when they reach max ascension.
  • This was (unclearly) suggested above, but for the filter page, use buttons instead of drop downs. i.e. for color, it would match the buttons in the Hero Speed analysis. Most drop downs are short enough to fit on the width of a screen… at least on the desktop.

#2 I recognize to be difficult, especially if it won’t fit nicely on mobile. And it’s more UI elements to manage, so no worries if not implemented!

This should be happening already. Are you seeing them stay?

• Automatically remove heroes from leveling plan when they reach max ascension.

Hrmm, I’ll think about this one.

@GDIBass, @nomadwolf Heros are already removed from leveling plans after they are maxed. I just confirmed it.

1 Like

Costumes, too? I may have messed that one up… (Can’t check at the moment though)

If no one else gets back to you, I’ll check after my meeting I’m walking into now.

1 Like

I have Little John sitting in my plan at 4/1:

I may have pushed some button incorrectly when I leveled him up, but I doubt it. [He is also costumed, but I never put the costume in leveling plan]

1 Like

So you’d want them removed if you don’t have the mats to go further? Hrmmm

Second what Guvnor mentioned, I have been using your amazing tool for about a month and that’s the only improvement I’d need for it to be perfectly useful.

In the main hero screen to be able to toggle a costume on or off if I’m using it or not for that hero

Also it doesn’t seem to like when I have a costume leveled higher than the main hero, for example i have Sartana with costume at 4/80, main hero at 4/1 and the icon reads at 4/1 even though I’m using her at C4/80 which then doesn’t read properly for team power.

I can’t figure out why some of my costume heros have yellow or grey costume icons even if both are ascended.

Again it’s an amazing tool and thank you so much for all the great work you’ve done to help us all out!!!

1 Like

Oh one other thing, and this is not major, but I have a lot of costumes for heros I didn’t keep so perhaps it might be good to have a way to add costumes without heros to the costumes tab?

1 Like

Hrmm, both of those should already be in there. You can flip costumed on/off once you have it, and it will update the display, and you can enable costumes without adding the hero in the My Costume’s page (click the hero icon then enable the costume from that modal).

Also it doesn’t seem to like when I have a costume leveled higher than the main hero, for example i have Sartana with costume at 4/80, main hero at 4/1 and the icon reads at 4/1 even though I’m using her at C4/80 which then doesn’t read properly for team power.

That should be fixed if you toggle the costume on.

I can’t figure out why some of my costume heros have yellow or grey costume icons even if both are ascended.

Yellow Icon will show only if the costume and the hero are fully ascended & leveled. I believe that’s the right way to do it? If it’s costume only I’ll have to switch that logic out.

I’m looking now. And yes now there is a “costumed” toggle. I swear it wasn’t there before lol

Somehow my 4/80 costume Sartana has her costime icon greyed out. I tried deleting her and reentering her info but same situation. I’m running safari on a MacBook Pro if it helps. It’s also happening with Azlar at costume 3:70, main hero 3:66, and Tibertus and Kadilen who are at costume 2:1.

I just came across another edge case for costumes when checking my roster for this situation. I have Azar costume at 3:50 maxed but her special is only 3/8 so she has the lower costume bonus. There’s no way to account for this without a field in the hero stats for the level of each hero’s special progress.

If i can be of any help troubleshooting by giving you my account name or anything please let me know

1 Like

Sorry I just re-read your reply.

The game gives the gold costume icon if there is any bonus so personally I’d say if you want to maintain consistency with the game any costume at 2:1 or higher should be gold as there is a level of costume bonus applied to main and costume heros power, rather than only showing the gold on finished costumes.

I see according to your parameters my costume icons are displaying correctly in all cases.

1 Like

Thank you! I might try to greyscale based on the level of bonus with full gold being completely maxed.

1 Like

What an excellent solution. The game should be taking some cues from you.

If I recall it’s 5 levels of shading on a 4 or 5* from no bonus to ascension 2/3/4 and final bonus for completion.

When I get my next check going to shoot a donation your way.

2 Likes

Once they’re at 4th ascension, no more materials are needed. Just need to train up XP.

The game should be taking some cues from you.

Haha, I don’t know about that. Just happy to contribute :stuck_out_tongue:

If I recall it’s 5 levels of shading on a 4 or 5* from no bonus to ascension 2/3/4 and final bonus for completion.

Yeah @Guvnor linked a full bonus chart, so I’ll probably go off of that one.

When I get my next check going to shoot a donation your way.

I appreciate it, but if you’re living paycheck to paycheck please don’t throw money my way! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Alright, take a look when you get a min. Should be updated!

1 Like

Looks great! Easier to see which costumes are done, not started yet or in progress.

At some point a field to track how leveled up their specials are would be the last thing I could think of really needing to track how my heros are coming, and it would make power levels more accurate as to costumes.

You’re pretty quick on the draw, I had started doing a spreadsheet to track this stuff and I just utterly abandoned it because your work is miles better.

1 Like

Haha, had 20 mins or so on my lunch break. This was a decently easy one :stuck_out_tongue:

leveled up their specials

I’ll definitely throw that on the request list

1 Like

Hey just found a minor glitch when I was entering my Tavern teams.

When using a hero where you’ve maxed the costume but not the main hero, the power under hero stats is drawing from the main hero rather than the costume, even when you’ve toggled “costumed” on, and as a result your teams are showing much lower power than they are in actuality.

for example on my main team which is 4307 power, it reads as approx. 4223. It’s underrating Sartana by 84, which is the exact miss.

Also not sure if it means anything but on the tabs with all the stats and info, even for costumes that have been entered as fully leveled, it’s showing info for 3/3/6/3 bonus rather than the 5/5/10/5 bonus those costumes have.

I know this is a new feature and its probably pretty intricate to track all the possibilities so hopefully this is helpful rather than nit-picky lol

1 Like