HeroPlan.io - Tool for tracking your profile's progress, sharing it & to Plan your Hero Use for Class Trials, Challenge Events, Wars, Tavern of Legends Titans AND MORE!

Thanks! Both easy fixes. I’ll get them updated tonight.

1 Like

Small thing, Tiburtus does not have the option for his costume.

1 Like

The costume option is there (he’s costumed on mine). Do you have his costume enabled in My Costumes?

1 Like

Fixed it, my others just asked when importing them

1 Like

Yeah that will work if you have the costume enabled. It should still have the costume levels saved, too. I plan on adding a “I have this costume” button to the hero modal in a future update. That toggle will become a button that you can click. Once you click it then the costume will be enabled for that hero.

1 Like

Small request/ bug.

When the hero costume isn’t at maximum level, it registers / shows no costume bonus.

E.g. Horghall who is at 3-70:

This table below shows the Costume Bonus at various ascension points:

2 Likes

Woah, I did not know that. I had assumed it was 5 or nothing. Should be an easy fix.

1 Like

Pushing up fixes for all 3 of those right now. Should be live in 5-10 or so

4 Likes

stats are incorrect

2 Likes

Pushing a fix up now

3 Likes

would be nice to be ordered as per hero power in classes as well

1 Like

Pushing that up now!

1 Like

For shifting ToL teams up/down, easiest option would be up/down arrows next to the team (like Leveling Plan). Other would be some kind of “grip” that you can use to drag & drop.

2 Other requests/ideas:

• Automatically remove heroes from leveling plan when they reach max ascension.
  • This was (unclearly) suggested above, but for the filter page, use buttons instead of drop downs. i.e. for color, it would match the buttons in the Hero Speed analysis. Most drop downs are short enough to fit on the width of a screen… at least on the desktop.

#2 I recognize to be difficult, especially if it won’t fit nicely on mobile. And it’s more UI elements to manage, so no worries if not implemented!

This should be happening already. Are you seeing them stay?

• Automatically remove heroes from leveling plan when they reach max ascension.

Hrmm, I’ll think about this one.

@GDIBass, @nomadwolf Heros are already removed from leveling plans after they are maxed. I just confirmed it.

1 Like

Costumes, too? I may have messed that one up… (Can’t check at the moment though)

If no one else gets back to you, I’ll check after my meeting I’m walking into now.

1 Like

I have Little John sitting in my plan at 4/1:

I may have pushed some button incorrectly when I leveled him up, but I doubt it. [He is also costumed, but I never put the costume in leveling plan]

1 Like

So you’d want them removed if you don’t have the mats to go further? Hrmmm

Second what Guvnor mentioned, I have been using your amazing tool for about a month and that’s the only improvement I’d need for it to be perfectly useful.

In the main hero screen to be able to toggle a costume on or off if I’m using it or not for that hero

Also it doesn’t seem to like when I have a costume leveled higher than the main hero, for example i have Sartana with costume at 4/80, main hero at 4/1 and the icon reads at 4/1 even though I’m using her at C4/80 which then doesn’t read properly for team power.

I can’t figure out why some of my costume heros have yellow or grey costume icons even if both are ascended.

Again it’s an amazing tool and thank you so much for all the great work you’ve done to help us all out!!!

1 Like

Cookie Settings