HeroPlan.io - Tool for tracking your profile's progress, sharing it & to Plan your Hero Use for Class Trials, Challenge Events, Wars, Tavern of Legends Titans AND MORE!

Rofl don’t let #1 stop you :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hey @GDIBass some of us are patiently waiting to add our new, albeit ‘meh’, heroes to the plan.

Waiting for the added S3 heroes…

Thanks

1 Like

Added. I still need to do the avatars. I’ll take care of it after work.

6 Likes

Avatars for all of the new heroes have been added. I’ve also revised some of the existing avatars to be a bit better.

Cheers,

GDI

10 Likes

you’ve already added the new S3 heroes, again, again and again, you’re really doing an amazing job @GDIBass.
Thank you so much :star_struck:

6 Likes

same class? (not maxed)

I am really liking the mobile optimized version. Thank you so much for your hard work and dedication. Really appreciate it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is the first time I’ve used the Tournament Teams section, because my defense on this one is holding A and I don’t want to forget it. It occurred to me that some notes section would be awesome. I have no idea if that would increase your storage needs dramatically or not, but since I use this as a tool for tracking teams and progress already, a note section would really put the icing on the cake for keeping all my info in one place.

In the vein of notes, what I really want to note is my most effective offense team in addition to the defense team that I’ve stored already. I know offense changes depending on the opponent, but the one I have been using most has great synergy and I don’t want to forget that.

Of course, that’s just a nice-to-have. Greatly appreciate all that you’ve done here regardless. It’s really facilitated me upping my game significantly.

1 Like

Hah, whoops. I’ll get that fixed today!

2 Likes

Notes/comments are on the list, but I’m not sure when I’ll get to them. Costume re-work is going to be the next big set of work.

Edit: And I’m glad you’re finding it useful! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m glad. I’ve actually been using it a lot too… I wish I’d done it a while ago!

4 Likes

Should be fixed now. Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks for this great tool!

Looks like Baldur classified as Monk instead of Ranger.

3 Likes

Fixed, ty! - 20 characters

3 Likes

I recently joined and couldn’t click 'n drag the heroes to my war teams. So I started looking for a “report a problem” option, which I could not find anywhere.
Do you have that option on your website?

Btw, my problem is gone, I can now plan my war teams. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nope, it’s pretty much just the contact form or here. It’s only me working on it (at this point… that may change in the future)

1 Like

Really great tool, GDIBass … I am so glad I checked this forum the day before the Tavern of Legends started last month. Your site was mentioned many times in that thread, and was quite a bonus (besides learning the event details).

However, I did not come across this thread/topic until a few days ago for some reason. I had just a couple suggestions after my experience with the site…

Troops are not displayed in my profile with the highest level troop on top, even though I entered them in that way. For the same color and type, I mean. (For example, with my 3 star healing/crit purple troops, some of the level 1 ones are displayed above the high level one.)

Also, I know you mentioned this in an earlier post, but the “add to levelling plan” green button will be there even if the hero is in the levelling plan already. I just checked this morning and if you click it, the error message says “Could not add user to levelling plan. Please try again later.”

What is nice though, is when you increase your heroes to maximum level, the green “add to levelling plan” button will go away, and the hero will automatically disappear from the plan without you having to use the red “minus” button.

Once again, thank you for designing such an intuitive and graphic tool… I really appreciate it because my roster space (in the game) was getting a little disorganized and busy. Keep up the great work on it!

2 Likes

Troops in general are going to get a bit of a rework with a few things coming:

1. Compact view
  2. Troops on teams
  3. Sorting

That will probably come after costumes>

even if the hero is in the levelling plan lready

Yeah, I haven’t had a chance to put much work into it lately. As soon as I do this will be fixed.

Glad you’re enjoying it! :slight_smile:

Cheers,

GDI

1 Like

Again, supersmall bug. Carvers costume is not updated:

2 Likes

Should be fixed, ty!

1 Like