HeroPlan.io - Tool for tracking your profile's progress, sharing it & to Plan your Hero Use for Class Trials, Challenge Events, Wars, Tavern of Legends Titans AND MORE!

Alright, should be fixed.

1 Like

Sun Quan is definitely in there. Try refreshing the page?

Cheers,

GDI

1 Like

Image if staintongue is not correct anymore. It was OK last week, but now it’s not visible anymore.

Strange, looks like Staintongue got somehow lost on its way to the new format while restructuring the files yesterday. Will need to recreate the data file (image is still there).

Thanks for pointing it out!

Edit: After the next review the hero is back again.

Greetings

2 Likes

Queen Something (a yellow 5 star), a purple 4 star and a green 3 star called general Yin.

1 Like

No biggie, I’m very happy this tool is around and thankful to all the people that put their spare time into it, but I cannot seem to find Gilligan.

Hmm, weird:

Ah, refreshing the page did the trick, thanks!

3 Likes

Refreshing webpages is the new rebooting computers :upside_down_face:

Greetings

6 Likes

Thanks for that! Heroes were added and waiting for review.

Greetings

5 Likes

I will try to find more translation mistakes. Must admit i was flabbergasted and had to turn to English to see what was meant :slight_smile: .

I’m going to push more per accident on the Dutch button :smile:

@GDIBass @brankitohero

I love the tool and all progress made so far!!!
Any idea when secondary costumes and now also the Alpha Aethers will be added to the tool?

1 Like

Oh, and new hero:

But it seems there have been some updates since Beta.

1 Like

Aethers in general will be added at some point in the future. I am putting work into the rework to add second costumes too. Am aaaalmost done with the Back End part of it. If any other software people are interested I can share a lot of the work done so far (mostly moving from PHP/Symfony to Java/SpringBoot). After that I’m going to regear to a front end rebuild. I expect that will go a lot quicker, as most of it is just clean up.

As for the hero you linked: a PR was merged with them yesterday (shout out to @cvl_75 for the contribution) along with a ton of other fixes.

14 Likes

On another note I’d really like to thank everyone who has been contributing to the data repo. It’s made the job of maintaining SO much easier with the crazy amount of changes and new heroes coming out. I truly don’t think I could have kept things up to date without all this help.

18 Likes

FYI this will be fixed in the rework. I’ll have a mechanism for checking a config version and hot reloading (without a refresh) if there’s an update.

2 Likes

@GDIBass thank you for all the work you have put into this and to all those helping to keep the heroes added!

4 Likes

So I totally thought “alpha aethers” meant that they weren’t released yet. Sounds like they were? Does it add a limit break option to 3’s 4’s and 5’s like the last ones did?

1 Like