HeroPlan.io - Tool for tracking your profile's progress, sharing it & to Plan your Hero Use for Class Trials, Challenge Events, Wars, Tavern of Legends Titans AND MORE!

Thank you very much for this resource, it has proven very helpful :nerd_face:. I hope that you make a full recovery.
Fyi…here are some things to add/adjust when you are well.
• Some Villain Family heroes recently received another buff
December 2021 Balance Update
• Guardian Lemur is currently listed as Very Slow Speed, while is Average Speed in game
• All Underwild heroes have the same percent chance to spawn Underwild Gems listed, this actually depends on the hero speed (what is listed is for Fast heroes)
• I noticed the stat bonus for a couple Costumes was incorrect (currently listed as the S1 bonus, example Krampus C), so I thought I’d try to check all non S1 5* Costumes as I figured it would be easier to fix any which might be incorrect all in one go. These are the Costume Bonuses which list S1 stat increases instead of the lower number they are in game: Alasie C, Ariel C, Athena C, Drake Fong C, Kageburado C, Krampus C, Poseidon C, and Ursena C.
Again, thank you for your continued time and effort put into keeping this community resource you made up to date :nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face:

4 Likes