Heroes whose names get misspelled

Yeah, he tends to rub it the right way.

Good one, Gadeirus seems to be one of the harder names to spell correctly!

Coleen… could be Colen’s furious sister.

1 Like

Wow, that means I suddenly have Richard in my roster. :slight_smile:

LOL Sumimotorola! That made me laugh. And yeah, always a gamble how many H’s are in Kashhhhhhhhrek’s name.

Here’s a sister thread on how we all pronounce the names differently as well as struggle with spelling :grin:

I like to refer to GM as Gravey Maker

Gunaveer to get out of her way!:joy:

1 Like

Haha, informative and very funny, thanks for sharing!

1 Like

I think that is his name in some nationalities versions of the game. It used to bug me seeing Morgan called Morgana often until I realised that is actually her name for some players.

It amazes me how often I see Dominita and Gwen mentioned though!

Tibertus XD. (Tiburtus)
found also gregorian on the first pic XD (Gregorion)

1 Like

I’ve seen someone talk about “Graymare”.

giphy%20(61)

But then Gray mare was never very good in the first place…

1 Like

@MantisToboggan I think heroes names should be the same everywhere. I hope they are the original ones in my version of the game… I wouldn’t like finding out that Melendor real name is Melenador and Tiburtus is really Tiberius…

1 Like

I’ve seen killril for kiril more than once in the in game chat. Also cademon instead of caedmon. Greymane instead of Graymane. And a bunch of different ones for kashhrek and balthazar

1 Like

Oh, so they’ve finally decided to make Kill Bill 3? :rofl:

2 Likes

Kill Bill 3: Bill’s Brother Rill

Lol

2 Likes

And Rill is Gill-Ra’s second cousin thrice removed

2 Likes

Who is Jill’s sister-in-law’s cousin

2 Likes

Oh really! Yeah I was aware that some heroes have different names in different languages. I’m Dutch myself but play the game in English because I can’t stand crappy translations. Call me a grammar nazi if you want. :stuck_out_tongue:
And indeed my fellow alliance members sometimes talk about “Kaatskop” instead of “Skittleskull”. Whaaatt? I think heroes’ names should be the same in any language.

Cookie Settings