hi, does anyone have a scheme that indicates which and how many heroes is best to use against the titans?
Ok here is a small list of some very good heros against titans:
- Wukong: very high dmg, 33% to miss.
- Wilbur: very good team survivability and decrease titan defense.
- Joon: snipe and blind
- Any hero that decrease def : tiburtus, gormeck…
- Athena: her effect is deadly
- Ares: regen, att and crits buffs, he is very good to keep some heroes alive
- Any healer: you will need one or 2
- Tarlack: like wukong but1 without blind effect and less powerfull att buff.
- Khiona: medium sniper but boost your attack.
- Kiril: def up, hp up, att up.
- Triton: fast sniper and boost healing skills
One of the commonly shared basic guides is in the top image on this post:
In short, you want to focus on stacking the strong color against the titan, along with heroes that debuff (decrease) the titan’s defense, and buff your attack. The chart goes into a bit more detail of the breakdown of those categories, along with examples of some heroes.
If you want further specific advice, I encourage you to post your hero roster, so team combinations can be suggested.
Weel, using 5 heroes would be my choice