Heroes that are really fun

Merlin! I also have a slight sadistic vein and a great imagination… I love to imagine the look on my opponents’ face when he’s the last one standing and forced to hit himself :smiling_imp:

The voices in my head run something like this:

Merlin: Don’t mind me, I’m just going to give this like icon to you. It’s nothing… just a little present.

Opponent: Why thank-you silly purple guy, but I shall kill you anyway!

Merlin: :no_mouth:

Opponent: Time to DIE! Wait… whaaaa… Nooooooo!!

Merlin: :grimacing:

11 Likes

Danzaburo and Merlin are my favs, and have already been pointed out by @LadySuzanne and @jinbatsu

Now, the real fun would be using both and watching a hero miss hitting themselves due to Danzaburo’s blind. An ultimate fail; you can’t even manage to hit yourself :rofl:

4 Likes

I really love the Hatter. Stealing all buffs is great fun.

2 Likes

Ok, now that i’m getting more into the purpose of this thread I would be a liar if I didn’t “Nelson laugh” at opposing teams when my Ma North brings grey heroes back to battling life!!!

2 Likes

Hansel for the bi, er, witch slap sound effect.

Valeria in general but her attack animation and sound effect are like whaaat?

Scarlett because her attack animation is so clean.

Kiril just because of his special’s name flashing on the board

Anzogh for the Z snap animation while farming 1.7-4

Peters just because he is a pre-Hansel and my second Event hero ( after Boomer ).

Kashhrek because of his name and fond memories from before I got Melendor. Ditto for Friar Tuck ( before I got Belith).

Rudolph because he SHOULD have a shiny nose but even without it fun to summon an elf.

Bane because what is not to love of a 3* Blind?

2 Likes

One account did not get any riposte heroes for 1.5 years then got Boril, 2x Obakan and Cyprian close together.

But I do love Cyprian with Rigard and Melendor.

1 Like

My first favorite was Cyprian. He would lay there like a wet dishrag and then suddenly ATTACK (riposte, whatever)! :grin:

Next favorite was Domitia because of her special, which sounded like a rocket going off.

Coming up is Cheshire Cat, Who I will thoroughly enjoy for all known reasons. :wink:

3 Likes

I like Muggy… it’s fun to see sometimes different color Muggys after some allies die… And after he or any ally dies, he hits like a truck for being a *3

About *4 of the ones I have I must say Merlin for his mindless attack, but also I think Chesire Cat and Ameonna could be also funny to play with…

About *5 I like Rumpelstintskin, every time u are about to trigger his SS u do know what r u going to get, good thing all his SS are really good and useful, but not necessary the one needed at the moment…

Lady locke and inari are very fun for me. Lady locke special goes through reposit heroes and really puts a hurting on aegir tanks and inari when her dodge goes off especially whole team on an aoe is priceless. Black knight sayin its ok only a flesh wound multiple times in a row is funny also. Currently working on cheshire cat

1 Like

I love my Namahages! The little straw guy is affectionately known in my alliance as ‘Llama Hocky’ (speech to text shenanigans). At +18 he has a power of 631 - then his special goes off, and that can get upwards of 1000 very quickly. He spent months filling in on war teams until I had enough 4*'s leveled.

I’ll echo other’s in the thread as well - Danzaburo is great. I take both of mine (one at +19, one at 70) and proclaim “DOUBLE DANZABURO DANGER” as I smite my foes.

2 Likes

You’re fond of the dark.

Actually no, but the RNG gods decreed I would get a lot of that color :grin:

2 Likes

I usually play with the sound off, but I love the sound of Namahage’s & Seshat’s specials. I love the visuals of Kingston’s.

To be honest, any hero that goes BAM!!! & takes half the board or more (vs warming up with a Celtic whatever) makes me happy!!!

I also adore the self- healing heroes like Gadeirus & Leonidas who just quietly get better & surprise me by still existing.

Lots to love!!! Great topic!!! :bouquet:

1 Like

I really like using Merlin and Hansel. Normally, it’s bad to charge enemy specials. I like being able to intentionally fill enemy mana and have it actually benefit me. Works with Mitsuko sometimes, too. It’s entertaining watching a full health Isarnia suicide on my team.

The hero I want the most because it looks like fun is The Hatter. Enemy casts all those amazing buffs. Nope. Mine! Wish I had him.

5 Likes

I love using Merlin. It’s extremely funny when their healer kills an ally instead of healing them. Downright hilarious when the Titan kills itself after time expires on your attack!

2 Likes

Captain of Diamonds. If all enemies have at least 2 minions, he hits like crazy. He’s sth like the epic minion Finley.

Whenever I face a team with 2 minion makers, I take him along and laugh about his mass attack.

You and me both @Rook. I swear it’s all I summon anymore, unless it’s a dupe. Not that I minded Hel, Sartana, Ursena, Domitia…And uh…ummm…Obakan who likes to show up quite often nowadays.

1 Like

My favorites include:

• Onatel - she doesn’t get as much love as she deserves but she can shut down an opponent.
  • Hatter, specifically against Aegir.
  • Kingston - love hitting someone, sending off colored tiles at them, and then watch them strike me with a wet noodle.
2 Likes

WOW i feel sorry for her hubby if he makes her mad.

1 Like

Well this thread made me think of Margaret. Because so many of you hate her for whatever reason. Meanwhile I’m dodging 3-5 sniper shots and winning raids and laughing. Margaret is good and fun on offense. Yeah she’s terrible on defense but some of you would be shocked how effective she is a lot of the time on offense.