Heroes that are really fun

What are your favorite offensive heroes to play with because they are fun? Not interested in hearing about Gravemaker or Seshat because they are great heroes. Yes I get it, winning frequently is fun. Which heroes who may not be commonly seen do you enjoy the mechanic/gimmick/feel of?

2 Likes

I’m not sure you’d count this, since I’d argue she’s also a solid hero, but Inari can be really fun. Nothing like intentionally setting off enemies, dodging hits, and ending up with cute Fox Minions.

I’d say Muggy is fun too, especially in battles he has no business being in. I had a great time testing him in Beta initially, running against 5* teams

Are there heroes you have in mind?

9 Likes

I just maxed Mok-Arr for the fun of it. I am actually raiding with him most of the time. Yeah I have a deep bench so a lot to choose from but I like seeing what kind of damage I can get with him.

I started using him with Wilbur. That works pretty good.

Lately I have been using Mok Kadlien Kunch Onatel Seshat. It’s good fun. I can even manage to get through a bad board and come out on top.

5 Likes

Yep, that’s what I’m looking for…the heroes that aren’t necessarily A+ but have fun abilities.

1 Like

Any riposte hero. I love watching the opponents kill themselves. It a lol moment every time.

7 Likes

I picked up Mok in the last Atlantis summon…haven’t considered leveling it/him/her?, but I agree that it seems like it could be fun.

1 Like

I like the ‘QUARK’ noise Muggy makes when he goes off; but I gotta say, still after almost 2 years I still vividly visualize enemies and monsters alike getting strangled and mercilessly crushed in my swamp sweetie Skittleskull’s vicious vines!!!

3 Likes

I am really deep in purple (Kunchen, Khiona, Seshat, Victor maxed) so I gave the tabbards to him over Sartana just for something different.

2 Likes

Danza is fun for me… during skill activate… I’ll say go go go Danza… freeze whoops :man_facepalming: again… go go Danza… sword yesss :+1:

Ceshire Cat also I think fun, I will sure level later… I have many other purple to level.

8 Likes

Just faced this team with my Mok-Arr team. Guin was out early with a decent board. But with Kunchen active Mok-Arr did ~500 to each of the 4 left, Kadlien ~300 each. Didn’t need Onatel or Seshat to fire!!

2 Likes

I enjoy Morgan La Fay a lot. How she slowly eats her enemies down, while healing herself. I usually cast her on wings if they are low on mana and I don’t plan to attack them. Can forget that they exist. And when you manage to cast her few times - it’s just too much. When cast on two she’s healing 500 hp per turn while enemies just pass away. A real monster.

4 Likes

She may be fun for you but I don’t like her eating my heros slowly…

3 Likes

Chesh is fun… I like the gals that reflect like ursena and mits…haven’t played around much with hatter, but he looks fun too.

3 Likes

I have two heroes that are fun for me to play with:

Margie and Morgan.

I use Margie when the opponent has at least two heroes with +400% damage in his team and I just love it when she dodges 90% of the hard hits. Most of the times, snipers are like glass canones and will be dead before they get a 2nd try.

Morgan:
Maybe I have a sadistic vein, but to see the opponent dying round by round, specially if there is no healer in the team, is just awesome. And there’s nothing they can do against.

5 Likes

Guess that’s what I miss out on for having the game on mute since the day I downloaded it.

9 Likes

I guess Hatter can be really fun.

Then i want to max my Black Night only to ghost tiles and keep mocking a last standing opponent :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

Hiya Treb…

there are some GREAT sound effects for specials!!! Remember that moldy oldie of a thread talking about favorite special effects? Ahhh… good times.

2 Likes

My Alby is quite fun… I love Atomos’s animations…Merlin is fun to watch him make the other team shoot their own team…I do LOVE Seshats animation also, it looks like she literally SMOKES them.

1 Like

Cheshire Cat, Muggy, Inari are my fun heroes!

My awesome heroes are fun too but I’m trying to respect the OP’s directive :grin:

4 Likes