Heroes special level up

Hey all. I’d like to know if my Heroes are at max level then their special level up isn’t full. Can I increase it when continue feeding them with same colors heroes of 1, 2 or 3 stars ? E.g I have Nashgar at tier 2 special level up 4/8. I put many different colors from 1 to 3 stars heroes in him but nothing upgraded on his special level up. Or do I need rare heroes and 2 stars trainer heroes for increasing their special level up ? Thanks for answering !

1 Like

Last I checked, nothing changes when you’re maxed and you can still level up your special with the same method.

This did break at one point, but has been long-fixed, I believe.

That’s at max level, max ascension

You still can’t if they’re below their last ascension as is the case for Paizo on this one it sounds like (tier 2 rather than tier 3) as I understand it.

So you mean to continue feeding them with common, uncommon and heroe trainer Avicious ?

Revelate at tier 2 I do need uncommon and rare heroes to hope see their special upgrade ?

No you need to ascend him to final ascension first is my understanding before you continue to feed.

You can get upgrades on skill on a 3* if you are 3/50, you can’t at 2/40… I don’t believe they ever fixed that.

Got I’ll ascend them on last tier then I"ll continue feeding them with
uncommon heroes and trainer heroes too !

From Kouassi Martinèse Paraiso

Feeding your 3* only your 1* gives a better chance of getting their specials maxed. Save your uncommon trainers for your 4* and 5*.

The problem with getting 3* specials maxed is that you run out of experience required before you get the special maxed. So you want to minimize the experience gain per % chance of special increase.

Common (1*) feeders give 150xp and 2% odds=75xp/%

Uncommon (2*) feeders give 468xp and 4% odds=117xp/%

1 Like

Got it Kerridoc, I’ll save my uncommon heroes and my trainer heroes for my epic and legendaries heroes. the trick is to have same 1 or 2* heroes 10X to feed the 3* heroes I want to level up. Isn’t it ?

Right, @Paizo10. A very efficient training strategy does two things:

• same color feeders
  • uses on,y 2* or trainers at the top level, e.g. 3(50-60), 4(60-max)

There are good reasons to accept sub-optimal paths, but it’s always good to be aware that they are not optimal.

1 Like

Good I’ll implement what you said. I have a video on my YouTube channel in which I levelled up Kailani. I’ll put the link later. You can check it.
Here’s link

Hello Boss, I’m back again with my heroes ascension. what a waste I did while feeding Gan ju with 2 kailani, a trainer heroe and some uncommon holy heroes, but none special level up point obtained.
I’d like to know if I need to max him first before trying to see his special level up increasing ?
Thank you for reply !

Only spend 1 and 2* on 3* heros an no trainers. You’ll max out too fast.

There is one exception, if you get the same 3* then feed it to its twin because of the 25% ascension chance. I have been doing this with 3* heroes that I generate or get. I have a bunch of unleveled 3* heroes, and I feed them only themselves. If you do that, you can raise them to level 5 or more midway through their second ascension.

I only feed it to itself when I have 4 of them or 3 of them plus 6 2* + a 1* all of the same color (101% chance, so 100%). Never fails. I don’t like feeding one at a time - if it doesn’t hit then it’s a lot of experience on a 3* whom you don’t have a lot of experience to work with.

This wait does take forever, but is much less when you have multiple TC13’s or TC20’s running.

2 Likes

Very true Sleeper ! I’ll do like that ! I’ve rapidly levelled up some of my 3* that way ! didn’t know why I did that errors

Hi everybody!

My question is: is it possible to still level up special once the hero is on max level? When I try it it shows always % of chances, but til now I didn’t menage to get higher special. My Bane is at level 50,but special only 5/8,what is a pity. Thx for replies.

Yes it is possible, but usually not recommended as it is mostly wasting resources.

Thank you. I only find it a pity. Because Bane at 8/8 is much stronger than at 5/8.

“Much stronger” is pretty debatable: The 3 special levels is only like 15% more damage(?), which is only like 70 points of pure damage. Meaning the effective damage increase is something under 30 points most of the time.
And hopefully you won’t be using Bane that long before it’s replaced by 4*