Heroes of the month

I’m happy to pay something for a game I enjoy, because the game must make money to stay in business (and stay up and running so I can play!)

That said, I’m a consumer, and I get to choose how much to spend and/or what to spend on. So far, most of my gems have gone straight to summon heroes, with a little going to special packs (which have gems and certain ascension items). :wink:

2 Likes

Close. Real close.

A chance to get the old hero could mean someone that already has it could get it again. Not good. Probably can be set up to avoid this, somehow.

Try this:
Person wins hero of the month, then they have the opportunity to swap for a previous one. Same color only would be most fair. It may even have a window of opportunity for a few days for the person to “test drive” before swap.

I have to wonder how many of them are pulled in a month? Only SG knows and they do not need to say, nor should they, but how many players would be “hurt”?

Hmm? Anyone who expects more from the system, who expects to be lucky and is not can “feel hurt”. Is that what you mean?

Was responding to your comment – someone might be miffed if suddenly anyone can now get it, and the money they spent was now “wasted”.

How many people are there (winners) that could feel that way, and how many actually would?
And, the people getting it second time around do not get it any easier.

Oh I see. Well, I’ve seen someone with five Athena’s before, and that was before the coming Alliance War, where extra heroes actually have utility. I’m optimistic that when the Devs release old HOTM, it will be welcomed. :wink:

2 Likes