Heroes missing

this morning, I have not found my two heroes purple, one 4 stars and another 3 stars! Absurd is to leave the game, is there a way to get them back? that of four stars was at the last ascension! My account is Valerio. thank you

1 Like

Is it possible that you accidentally ate them while leveling up another hero?

If you click Heroes and select an individual, there will be the word FAVORITE in the upper left corner. Click the word to turn it from grey to white and lock that hero:

2 Likes

This happened to me just as I started the game. I fed Richard to another hero by accident. It took me a long time to obtain Richard again. I learned to mark all heroes that I wanted to save as Favorites that way. All I can say is that at least it was Richard and not Magni that I had lost at the time.

1 Like

I’ve been looking like crazy for this similar topic. An alliance elder suggested I come here to make a ticket. No I hope I am in the right place. I’ve been waiting for quite some time for a Bane. Which everyone else says I should have gotten during tutorial. I have received other rerun heroes (i.e. Aife, Fletcher, Derick, etc. More times than I can count) just not this Bane. I kept getting Sharan so many times until I finally just kept 1 and leveled her with herself and even went as far as to Ascend her. Now I’ve been getting nothing but 1 & 2* heroes all of the same name pretty much (reruns). The most * I have gotten (and I’ve kept) are Greymane (my strongest) and recently 2 Toril which I kept and locked down with my best 1&2*. Now I just went from 9 to 10 in level and STILL no Bane. I have not fed him to anyone else. I have had a lot of good help from others in global and now alliance. And I am grateful to all of them. If you fan help me at all, thank you.

Sorry for the delay in replying:

The heroes are random. For example, It took me 9 months to get a Hawkmoon. Sometimes you just have to wait out that RNG! :grin:

For those purposefully trying to get a specific 3*, I advise you to upgrade to TC13 (guaranteed 3*, with a chance at 4*). In this way, you can try anew every few days for a fresh 3*, and it won’t eat into your gem supply.

1 Like

So you’re saying that Bane isn’t something we are supposed to get by default, as I’ve been told?

I thought he was a default when I joined months ago, but I’ve never been told so definitively.

Many people have accidentally eaten Bane (some on purpose many times) and their position would be the same as you: no Bane.

My advice is the same to them and to you: apart from a lucky yellow draw, try making your own luck at the TC13.

If you would like to take the situation up with SG, please see this:

https://smallgiant.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000542934-How-to-Contact-Support-v1-9-7-onwards-

1 Like

Ok. Seems that’s what I will have to do then. If I wasn’t hearing this from so many people, I probably wouldn’t be so concerned about that. I was thinking something was wrong. And the more I keep seeing heroes like (forgive any spelling errors) Sharan, Fletcher, Aife, Ragnhild and all of those 1* and 2* reruns etc. (And most recent, Jill (with whom I swear is Aife’s twin sister lol), whom I was even surprised I seen even 2x because I’ve never seen her come up until recently surprisingly), I was thinking there must be something wrong if what they say is true, and that’s all I’m getting over and over again. And most everyone have been shocked I haven’t received Bane, to say the least. So I begun to worry yanno. So I also opened up a ticket about this guy lol. In the meantime, I have been doing what Alliance leaders have been suggesting, focusing on levelling etc. And I’m so close to that level 10 SH already. So as you can imagine, I’ll be real excited to actually gain better heroes. Hopefully soon.

1 Like

I love this part of the game, moving from 1-2* to 3*. (And later—soon enough!—to 4-5*.)

Speaking of Aife/Jill, have you seen this?:

2 Likes

Lol! Not until this moment, Rook. Hahaha isn’t that something. And I haven’t been playing that long, and I’ve noticed Jill-Aife, and another blue not Ragnhild. But the look-alikes… There really oughta be a story for them somewhere lol. Speaking of characters, I’ve an idea for a character that I really would like to draw myself. Maybe even paint. And… There’s an idea as far as what this character’s ability(ies) would be as well. Maybe I can post it up after it’s done?

1 Like

Sure! There’s a section for stories (look for Xorana’s wonderful tales) called Community Content. I believe fan art would also go there.

Looking forward to your efforts! :wink:

1 Like

what is a TC13? and this forum has been really helpfull! thanks for support to everyone.

1 Like

Training Camp upgraded to level 13.

2 Likes

@havok333 thanks! im still getting used to the abbreviations lol. :+1:

1 Like

You bet! I agree, it takes a little time to get used to all the abbreviations and terms thrown around the forum. And BTW welcome to the forums!

1 Like

Right! is there a forum on all the abbreviations on here? and thanks!

Not to my knowledge, but if one doesn’t make sense don’t hesitate to ask. You’ll be up to speed in no time.

How long have you been playing so far?

1 Like

OP is the first I hear about not having Bane. Definitely think something is wrong, open that ticket

1 Like

I wont, and i hope so :grin: ive been playing for about two months, i came to this site hoping to get a character reference forum so i can plan who i want as teams to compliment each other. no luck yet on specifics but im hearing good and bad things on different characters so its a slowly but surely kinda deal lol. this is my only team so far. and thanks for being so helpfull @havok333!

This may be helpful:

Keep in mind that certain combinations of heroes will be stronger than individual listings. And a hero that is fabulous for killing Titans might not be as good on Raids. It will take time to learn what each hero does. :wink:

2 Likes