Heroes look-alikes contest

It took me almost two weeks! At one point, I even felt sick when I went into the game and looked at the characters. But I did it. )))) In these three videos, I have collected almost a hundred lookalikes of our game’s heroes. Enjoy your viewing! )))

9 Likes

I book marked this for later viewing, and i just watched them. You did a really good job

3 Likes

Probably, for foreigners, not all the similarities will be clear. But I found similarities of the heroes from our game with some Russian actors and models, led the Russian audience to wild delight and very much amused. Some people said that after watching my videos, they can no longer look at their heroes calmly. :rofl:

1 Like

1 Like

Ad free watching disabled :wink:

Kelile is a missy elliott look-alike. Prove me wrong. Lol

download (1)

4 Likes

Jenneh vs Jenner

20150602165343615923a

5 Likes

here is what is see

Edit: Oh, but yeah, i can’t watch them on here, gotta go to Youtube for that. My bad

Always thought Lianna looked like Alexa Bliss from WWE. May have even posted that before in this or another thread.

3 Likes

courtesy of @Ysabella

2 Likes

Haha, i was thinking to post her in this thread some minutes back. :ok_hand:t2: . Well done :grin:

2 Likes

lol found them on Reddit

11 Likes

A other Xena caracter. Do you think it’s Delilah or Xenas daughter? Maybe both

1 Like

And now Jean-Francois looks more like David Beckham - according to my daughter …

Not sure if this comes here, I´m sure I´m not the only one who find some look alikes between famous actors and actresses and our game heroes.

Jared Leto as Colen
1525021962_279758_1525022088_noticia_normal

Bernard Hill, known as King Theoden is also Caedmon

Kit Harington / Jon Snow as Tiburtus.
![tiburtus|500x500(upload://x8oa0VvvI9tUuBWVKg42V7w2kVJ.jpeg)

John Rys Meyers as Raffaelle:

Any suggestion?

2 Likes

Check out this existing thread :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Merge then please. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

@moderators Merge please. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Facial hair is not the same, but the crazy eyes…
(Tim Curry as Dr Frank N Furter and Renfeld)

!

4 Likes

Again, the facial hair is a little different but costume Renfeld and Johnny Depp…

5 Likes