Empires and Puzzles the movie starring…

:star_struck:

2 Likes

7 Likes

Some more here that @Dayman1 did

7 Likes

Sorry, but this is very little like the characters in question

1 Like

Tyr’s entire character is based off Wolverine…

If Drake is to Bruce Lee, Tyr is to Wolverine. There is no doubt about that!

4 Likes

5 Likes

I’m sorry, but I don’t see any similarities between shooting gallery and Wolverine :roll_eyes: except for the claws

1 Like

I’m surprised I need to do this.

The claws are not just a ‘similarity’, they are actually a hallmark of Wolverine.

There are two other important clues:

__

Wolverine’s primary mutant power is an accelerated healing process, typically referred to as his mutant healing factor, that regenerates damaged or destroyed tissues of his body far beyond that of normal humans. In addition to accelerated healing of physical traumas, Wolverine’s healing factor makes him extraordinarily resistant to diseases, drugs and toxins.

His healing factor is facilitated by artificial improvements he was subjected to under the Weapon X program (in later comics called the Weapon Plus program), in which his skeleton was reinforced with the virtually indestructible metal adamantium. While the adamantium in his body stops or reduces many injuries, his healing factor must also work constantly to prevent metal poisoning from killing him.

3 Likes

Breathe easy! Learn Zen! I’ve never wanted to compare visual similarity in such detail :wink: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Just wondering if his costume is from Umbrella Academy. Looks like it to me. Are there any other heroes that look like they belong somewhere else? I am sure there are. image

8 Likes

Nice call.

I got a bit of a Ryan-Reynolds-pre-Deadpool-awful-Green-Lantern vibe

1 Like

Costume Caedmon is Ron Perlman’s appearance at Umbrella Academy
Yes or yes?

13 Likes