Heroes' locations when Defense in the raid with pictures

Title Google Translation:

Heroes’ locations when attacking in the raid with pictures

Original title:
أماكن الابطال عند الهجوم في المداهمة بالصور

Unfortunately I don’t understand the intention of the thread. Can someone enlighten me?

Probably asking about Raid Formations. You get access to those with the Hero Academy.

IMG_20220522_204524

I am more interested in his food count. It’s not a language thing. Anyone any idea?

Arabic reads right to left. Iirc, the numbers can be read that way too. Look at his/her raid flags.

Switch your game language to Arabic after noting your flags and resources (screenshot it). Then screenshot in Arabic. Compare.

Also, note how you get back to the language screen to switch back to your used language.

My screenshot was in Arabic. Note the timer description is in jawi. His food counter was written in full, while mine (or ours) are rounded to the nearest thousand.

It doesn’t need to be because I just show you the champions places when you choose them how it appears in defense

When your heroes defend like this it is better
of when attacking

اماكن ابطالك في الدفاع

your heroes’ places in defense

no not that i mean when you but a hero for defense you want knowledge the first hero use the Special skill

Defense fires from left to right. So hero on left will fire first asuming all have full mana.