Heroes in Government - the political landscape of E&P

Having taken the esteemed @AirHawk 's comments completely out of context, I agree that with his tendancy to fire bomb everything, Colen makes an excellent neo-con minister of defence.

And so, here’s some other ideas for our E&P government:

Onatel - as she’s so adept at redistributing my heroes mana, she can be in charge of Revenue and Customs and redistribute everyone’s wealth via the state-sponsored system of theft known as ‘tax’.

Justice - ministry of er… it’ll come to me in a minute…pensions. As she’s described as ‘ancient’, she’s probably an expert.

Horghall - Environment Secretary. Let’s see how the logging companies manage when the tree fights back.

Kiril - Minister for Food and Beverages. He’ll definitely keep an eye on things. Because he’s only got one. Finally a politician who can organise a ****-up in a brewery.

Thorne - I thought we needed some representation for heroes from the Left. And Thorne is used to being left in the bench. Geddit?

18 Likes

Does this mean tanks like Guin or GM are centrists?

1 Like

I think Boril should be the party whip. Who is going to argue with him … he’ll simply counter attack and throw every argument right back at you.

And of course we’d need to decide on the right title … Minister or Secretary. Perhaps a whole new title for E &P!

Ameonna for Press Secretary. Ask her any question and suddenly she disappears!

7 Likes

Alby and Mother North are absolute leftists, distributing life for all those who had lost theirs.

2 Likes

Caedmon for Sergeant-at-Arms since he already has the mace.

1 Like

Who’s gonna be the Head of State? Poseidon?
(Come to think of it, Triton could fit as his bodyguard.)

Guinevere, of course. All hail the Queen!

3 Likes

Wilbur - Minister of Fisheries

I thought she work as Attorney General or maybe a Supreme Court Justice.

What about Arthur?

Yeah, they have to be placed at the far left corner…

Tiburtus… I can see his head…

Valeria?

Veteran Affair… he looks like veteran… or maybe pensions?

2 Likes

So, it’s a Constitutional Monarchy then, not an absolute monarchy since we still need ministers/secretaries!

2 Likes

Probably the most obvious choice of all the heroes for any position!

2 Likes

Need suggestions for Minister of Silly Walks!

2 Likes

Surely Olaf with his squiffy trousers

3 Likes

Winner!!

3 Likes

Strangely no, Aeron is a judge and he gets to be Attorney General :grinning:

3 Likes

Athena for Minister of Transportation … wings for everybody!

1 Like

Elena- Department of Motor Vehicles Manager

Requires too much time spent waiting in line before anyone can see her. She walls you off with a ton of needless paperwork which you hardly understand how to fill out. Then she informs all the rest of the staff not to be helpful and hurt you instead. Then she goes on break.

6 Likes

Are you sure about this one? I think he would spend a large chuck of his mandate being mournful and depressed and needing a psychologist…
And that’s assuming of course it isn’t just his head.

3 Likes

Maybe Ares as no one argues with Ares or leodonis they steal your mana and life buff defense and offensive critical strike a good fit for secaratery of state / leo in un ambassador