Heroes in Full View - Wallpapers

Friends, here is a large picture of Ursena just for you. If you like her, you can have a nice wallpaper :purple_heart:

30 Likes

What device did u use to capture full view of hero? I want full zeline

I think it is a screen shot with her image pulled and placed onto a new background.

get this from me

26 Likes

Looks like Moreau doesn’t want to touch Hannah’s butt like “not now my dear, they’re looking at us”. lol

4 Likes

nice work @Jura @VaroshKral , very beautiful!!

will you also make one with an angry Elizabeth attacking Moreau and Hannah? :stuck_out_tongue: just kidding haha

5 Likes

Hi @mogulemon

I sometimes use BlueStacks (whenever I want to play this game on my computer) and an app called Control Screen Orientation to choose the screen orientation that I wish. I use “Landscape” screen orientation.

Ursena can’t be fully visible nor with this screen rotation help if you click on the magnifier in the game (she is the first hero, or maybe the only hero, I had this problem with because her tentacle at the very bottom isn’t complete), BUT she is completely visible when you level her up. I was trying to do a screenshot while having fullscreen on, which requires a perfect timing. That was hard for me - I made a lot of attempts and failed every time :see_no_evil: :laughing:, so I simply recorded a video via Xbox Game Bar and made a perfect screenshot from it.

Tha last thing I did was to crop a bit of the blue background at the very top of the picture and add some to the very bottom to have Ursena in the middle position :smiling_face:

I’m sure there are some better options, but this one worked for me :-)))

4 Likes

the pic is lovely, and yes it is hard to get full view of most heroes on phone. really appreciated what u shared :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you very much @mogulemon :smiling_face:

By the way, you can download that Control Screen Orientation app on your phone and take a perfect screenshot of Zeline. She will be easy to fully capture after clicking on the magnifier while having “landscape” orientation on. Ursena is an exception - she is much harder to capture as she is much taller :-))

2 Likes

gonna try that, thx jura :kissing_heart:

1 Like

yay, i got the whole pic of zeline, the apps works, thank so much for the apps recommendation jura, u are the best :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

14 Likes

That’s perfect - I love this hero :green_heart: :green_heart:

2 Likes

I’d love to have a full view of Athena (without costume). Could anyone share the photo, please? :hugs: Unfortunately, I don’t have her :cry:

yup zeline is one of the prettiest arts that i adore so much, lucky i got her

1 Like

sadly i don’t have her…

note: @Guvnor and moderator, can u please do something about this thread (e.g: renaming or organizing, or make tutorial) so people can contribute to give the full screenshot of their fav heroes?

for those who want to contribute, this is the apps as recommended by @Jura , to capture the full screen (freely downloadable)

4 Likes

I prepared this surprise ending for you :rofl:

the devil is in the details :smiling_imp:

19 Likes

:+1: Very nice @VaroshKral :blush:

@sleepyhead :laughing:

4 Likes

thank you very much Jura :blush: good job to you too.

2 Likes

I love it, so hilarious, and you even gave Elizabeth a big smile! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: this is awesome!!!

4 Likes

6 Likes