Heroes in Exile are looking for a few committed players

If you are interested in working as a team please let me know.
We are finishing Level 11 Titans.
We coordinate during the Wars. We have a very solid winning record.

If you are interested, please leave a message here and you will be invited to the recruitment discord channel.

I’m interested.

DrBlack#8658

I cant find your Discord ID, no results found.

Hi folks, come join a strong mid-range alliance with lots of helpful people from across three continents :slight_smile:
If you are as committed to team efforts as we are, you are welcome to join our recruitment server for a chat and see if we are a good fit for each other.

Good afternoon, we are still looking for a couple so please do let me know if you are interested.

Great group of players, very positive atmosphere, structure and organized play (if you like that), and a discord channel with good information to help us improve.

Looking for players with team power 2200+ but willing to accept lower if you are a super star.

Looking for daily players but understand life happens.

Still looking for a few friendly players. This is a really good intermediate alliance with a wide variance of hero rosters (from 2100 to 2700). We want to win, there is structure, but we all have real lives too (especially with the holidays coming!).

Titans are level 10, so they don’t hit too hard, but the loot is great.

If you are tired of being the only one in your alliance that hits the titan hard or uses all of their flags in war, come join us!

Still looking to meet a few friendly players that want to kick some butt.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi there, over time our number have dwindled so we are looking for some to join or to merge.
We are happy to change the name and share leadership.

Currently we have 15/30 and can handle 8star titans.

We are easy going with the only rule being match the tank in wars and if you join the war use the flags.

Let me know if you have any questions: discord - Corpin

Cookie Settings