Heroes disappearing while leveling

I always feed heroes one by one. I swear that recently, feeder heroes are disappearing! I will pull 9 or 10 feeders from the training camps, feed one to a hero, and think “that’s strange, I swear there are fewer left than there should be”. This will happen repeatedly and at the end of the session I’ll realize that I only got to feed 3 or 4 of the 9 or 10 I pulled. The others just disappeared! I’ve probably lost dozens of heroes this way at this point.

Have the same problem my needler character I I have been leveling up a lot vanished yesterday. I got a new needler so went to level up into the stronger one and it was just gone. I had fought with him in the tournament just a very short time before this happened anyone know how to get them back?

Happened again last night, this time I an certain. I had about 10 1s and 2s just pulled from training camps. I noted that there were 2 green 1*s in the bunch. I fed the first one to Melendor, went to feed him the second one… and it was GONE. The act of feeding one caused the second one to also disappear!

I will start checking my heroes progress bars before and after to see whether I can figure out whether the missing feeders are getting fed even though they’re not selected. This hadn’t occurred to me. It would at least be less frustrating – I would at least feel that I hadn’t completely lost those feeders. But it would still be a serious bug. You’re supposed to be able to choose whether to feed one at a time or all at once, not be forced to feed all similar heroes when you select only one. Besides, what if I wanted to feed each of those to a different hero, not all to Melendor? The game shouldn’t be auto-feeding unselected heroes (if that’s what it’s doing, and not just deleting them).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Cookie Settings