Hero Trading Ideas

So I know this is a topic that probably pops up daily, but I’ve been thinking about HOW this could be fair for players and SGG. Hear me out and see if you agree.

1. Allow for ALLIANCE only trading of heroes.
  2. Members in the alliance must be members for 90+ days to trade with each other (This prevents alliance hopping just to trade).
  3. A 7-day “cool down” for trades to happen so you don’t have it happening all the time.
  4. Equal value 3’s for 3’s, 4’s for 4’s, and 5’s for 5’s.
  5. Heroes traded are never maxed only 1/1 for any heroes traded.
  6. Tiered costs: 3*’s cost EACH player 300 gems for the transaction, 4*’s cost EACH player 600 gems for the transaction, and 5*’s cost EACH player 1200 gems for the transaction.

So as you can see, I’ve been trying to come up with a fair system that would still get players heroes they want/need, prevent overusages, prevent alliance hopping just to trade, and still allow SGG to make money on the gems transactions.

Ok I’m now ready for your thoughts and if you hate it, love it, or would change it up. Thanks for your time!

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: [Master] Trading Between Players - Please add your comments & ideas here!

A vote has been moved.