Hero summons broken

I just summoned 25 heros from the special summons. I couldn’t get even 1 special hero from 25 pulls?! I’m sorry but that is ridiculous, you pay near $100 real money on “special” summons pulls and get Nothing special. I think that is unacceptable and needs to change. I am left feeling ripped off. This is not the 1st time it has happened.

1 Like

Just made 30 pulls with no event heros…that is the nature of the game.

this is pretty common…game is a gamble. sucks it happened to you but so far i haven’t seen anything done to ease tensions for players like yourself

This is not a bug and shouldn’t be in Bugs & Issues category. Hero Summons are a gamble, the chances of getting each type of hero are listed in the summon window. No one is lying or promising you anything, each summon has a chance at 4* hero, 5* hero and HOTM hero. It’s always been that way, we just recently gotten clear chances stated.

Yes, it is frustrating to spend a lot of money and getting crap. But this is just the nature of the hero summons. You can do one pull and get a 5* hero + hero of the month and you can do 100 pulls and only get crap. This happens.

I went to the bingo hall last night and didn’t get a single bingo!!! Rigged! talking to the gaming commission.

1 Like

When so many players think they’ll get good heroes and then they don’t, it’s not the fault of the players. It’s the game that’s lying.
And then a few other players need to show how smart they are by pointing to the small print.