Hero storage Needed

Ok SG its time to give back to the community that supports you so well. we are in season 3 now with about 400 heroes plus released and you guys (SG) are not slowing down keep up the good work. but too much of any thing can still be a bad thing. With the amount of heroes being release comes at the coast of storage. Season 3 is on its 3rd round and has 8 5s 5 4s 5 3s and another set of 4s and 3s to go with the next wave of 5s. REAL TALK where u want us to put them. can not keep the new guys if they have no where to go. I am making this post not just cause this is a problem but i also have a solution. in most mobile games at about the 300 mark for heroes they start to reward loyal players. I believe SG it is that time. My personal suggestion is grant a hero slot for each lvl after 30. This would be first greatly appreciated by the community. this would also balance the the amount of heroes being released by lvling up witch still give SG some money. as a company yall make more money off players playing the game farming raiding or events in such than u do from players buy hero slots so help us players out soon with adding space for heroes thx u.

11 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: We need more roster slots