Hero Stats Appendix - Full Stats List + Side by Side Hero comparison tool (stats, specials, families, class, etc...) + WITH NEW VALHALLA HEROES

Hero Stats Appendix

What is This
This is a compiled list of every 3*, 4* and 5* (both at 3-70 and 4-80) hero for Empires and Puzzles. This spreadsheet displays all of the stats of a hero [when they are fully leveled] including:

• Attack | Defense | Health
  • Specials
  • Speed
  • Origin
  • Element
  • Family
  • Class
  • Resist

For heroes with costumes, there are 3 varietals possible:

• Original
  • Original + Costume Bonus
  • Costume + Costume Bonus

What makes it different than other hero rosters like @Pois1’s amazing graphic compilation? This one is focused purely on the numbers, with zero visuals.

Hero Comparison

This is one of my favorite features of this sheet. Not only can you compare any two heroes to each other, but the sheet will also directly compare the hero you selected to other heroes of similar rarity as well as heroes of similar color.

I use this feature a lot when figuring out how what talents to add to my hero because I am able to see how the hero is lacking compared to other heroes of the same rarity.

NEW FEATURE - You can now compare any 5* hero at 3-70 to any other hero. This is really useful to see how viable a 5* hero is at 3-70 compared to other 4* or 5* heroes in the game. Still missing: Grimble, Snow White, Puss in Boots, All costumes. However, I have added an option to show permanent costume bonus that has been applied to ORIGINAL outfits. Will update when I get missing data

A big shoutout to @Coppersky, @madmarv and @D.D, where I got this data from. This feature absolutely wouldn’t have been possible without their hard work. Original data seen here.

Statistical Observation

The remaining Stats sheets are observations that can be drawn from simply looking at the numbers of the heroes. They have been divided into:

• Origins statistics
  • Classes statistics
  • Family statistics

Those tabs compare similar categories to each other (i.e. Fighter class vs Paladin class). It’s just interesting to see what the average stats are for each category and could help you make your own conclusions about which heroes are the best to use.

For example, I find it interesting that BLUE heroes, whether 4* or 5*, have the best average defense compared to other elements, (by 35 points for 4*!). Although the average HP is the lowest among all elements, it’s only by 15-30 points which doesn’t make any drastic difference. Everyone can draw their own conclusions from this, but I would say that it would make Blue heroes to be good tanks for wars or raids, especially when you consider that Green attack averages are only a few points higher than average Blue defenses.

Notes:

• This spreadsheet has formulas everywhere to automatically update its observations as I continue to add new heroes.
  • The best way to use this spreadsheet is to copy to your own Google Drive, because if multiple people are comparing heroes, you’ll conflict with one another.

I hope this helps someone out and if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know!

Updates

• 10/02/2019: Added Hero Comparison feature so that you can compare your hero to similar heroes of the same star ranking and element.

• 11/18/2019: Added Costumes and new heroes into here. Now you can use the hero comparison sheet to compare the original hero and their costumed selves.

• 12/26/2019: Added Costume bonuses

• 01/03/2020: Added 5* Heroes at 3-70 to be able to compare to 4* and 5* heroes.

• 01/08/2020: Added Guardian family and new Guardian heroes

• 02/27/2020: Added Season 3 Heroes from Valhalla

• 04/06/2020: Added new Springvale heroes

• 09/09/2020: Revised heroes with balance changes, all heroes added up to date

46 Likes

Easy to read, thank you!!

Welcome to the forum @funkymoneky!! That’s a great 1st post, thanks for taking the time to put it together! Its very easy to use so it’ll come in handy in the future as well.

2 Likes

This is great work… Thanks for sharing. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just added Hero Comparison feature so that you can compare your hero against other heroes of similar stars and element.

3 Likes

Great. It’s a lot easier to read than other sheets around the web.:+1:

1 Like

Very good and helpful sheet! Interesting to see that the HotMs are somewhere average between the event heroes :slight_smile:

Thank you for sharing this info. I can see you put a lot of work into this spreadsheet. I look forward to your updates.

Thanks very much. I was thinking of making a similar one until i found yours. Great work.

1 Like
  • Updated with new costumes and Wonderland heroes.
1 Like

Awesome job. Noticed Elena’s costume class is wrong. Can you please correct?

Cool, thanks for catching that. Just fixed.

Thank you so much for sharing this, it’s fabulous. I just want to say that your numbers for Hawkmoon are not accurate. I attach 2 photos. Her health is significantly higher and the other stats are a bit off. I have not used any emblems on her. Thanks again.

Your numbers are including the costume bonus.
I’m sure on the sheet are the original numbers.
E.g. here a screenshot of Hawkmoon without any costumes:

No. The info sheet shows classic, classic with costume and costume. This means 3 “tiers” are reflected in the info and the stats for tiers 2 and 3 are incorrect.

yes, but that isn’t my stat sheet @Pagan1

In my excel stat sheet, it’s only the classic and costume. the costume bonus hadn’t been applied yet to the original. it was something i was going to do in the upcoming update, but with the holidays hadn’t had time to get to it quite yet.

Look for up an update in the upcoming days!

2 Likes

Oh dear. Thanks. I wonder where on the forum I found this…?
Ah well, just trying to be helpful.

No, i quite appreciate it. yeah i was trying to figure out an elegant way to show the costume bonus without having so many name entries for the same hero. i was thinking of a toggle switch

1 Like

Updated to include Costume Bonus for non-equipped costume hero.

2 Likes