Hero Statistics Spreadsheet - FUNKYMONEKY

Hero Statistics Spreadsheet

I created this guide to simply consolidate all of the heroes within this game and their stats into a spreadsheet so that I could quickly draw some observations about certain characteristics, such as Elements or Classes. I initially created this so that I could figure out the best path for token upgrades, but I didn’t know what the average 4* hero had for defense or health and I couldn’t find any information on it.

For example, I find it interesting that BLUE heroes, whether 4* or 5*, have the best average defense compared to other elements, (by 35 points for 4*!). Although the average HP is the lowest amongst all elements, it’s only by 15-30 points which doesn’t make any drastic difference. Everyone can draw their own conclusions from this, but I would say that it would make Blue heroes to be good tanks for wars or raids, especially when you consider that Green attack averages are only a few points higher than average Blue defenses.

Notes:

• This spreadsheet has formulas everywhere to automatically update its observations as I continue to add new heroes.
  • The best way to use this spreadsheet is to copy to your own Google Drive, because if multiple people are comparing heroes, you’ll conflict with one another.

I hope this helps someone out and if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know!

UPDATE (10/02/2019): Added Hero Comparison feature so that you can compare your hero to similar heroes of the same star ranking and element.

19 Likes

Easy to read, thank you!!

Welcome to the forum @funkymoneky!! That’s a great 1st post, thanks for taking the time to put it together! Its very easy to use so it’ll come in handy in the future as well.

1 Like

This is great work… Thanks for sharing. :slight_smile:

Just added Hero Comparison feature so that you can compare your hero against other heroes of similar stars and element.

1 Like

Great. It’s a lot easier to read than other sheets around the web.:+1:

Very good and helpful sheet! Interesting to see that the HotMs are somewhere average between the event heroes :slight_smile:

Thank you for sharing this info. I can see you put a lot of work into this spreadsheet. I look forward to your updates.

Thanks very much. I was thinking of making a similar one until i found yours. Great work.

1 Like
  • Updated with Pirate family class and new heroes

Cookie Settings