Hero Spotlight: SIF [Vid]

Too bad we can’t just skip nodes right? Lol

That’s an interesting team you got there, that BK+Sif combo is just nuts. Seems a bit heavy on the healing, your must see long battles often. Nothing wrong with that of course.

I wouldn’t hesitate to emblem Sif if you’re committed to using her regularly. Yes her dodge completely undermines her other abilities but I suppose when it comes down to it a dodge can be more useful if her health is extremely low. No damage at all is always welcomed. I guess that’s the silver lining, ha !

Mostly :poop: heads running multi GMs. Lol

I run in mid to high platinum so 3/70 won’t really hold up but could be ok for the occasional war depth.

Here is where is get in a bind. I have Ariel+12, rigard-c +10, 2nd rigard, Kiril, Telly on 4T, Mel-c +7, BT, and now viv-c at 3/70.

So I am ok on healers but in general not very sturdy ones. Sif is appealing to me I’m just stuck on what to do. Will probably take her to 3/70 to see how I like her utility before making my final decision.

I do like how she could pair with my BK.

I was gonna say…not a lot of damage…must make for some marathon matches

1 Like

I don’t know, multi graves sounds kinda cool… :sweat_smile:

cRig is 100% a sturdy healer, maybe get em up a few nodes tho.

Def give Sif a shot at lvl70 asap, let me know how she does for ya…

1 Like

Yeah some ■■■ used to run 3x gravemakers + Yunan + drake Fong…

He was a real ■■■■

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

:laughing: #goodtimes

giphy (1)

2 Likes

Thank you for all the information. You are really helping the community. Looking forward getting her.
Cheers Reeder

1 Like

Not too bad. Occasionally I’ll get up to 30-40 rounds.

I was slowly lvling sif so didn’t really used her before but at 4/20 now and she performs great even better than I thought… After she fires she holds and holds and just don’t fall down…
No doubt one of the best yellow support heroes for attacking team

1 Like

Thanks dude enjoy your videos.
Looks like a cool hero I’m a fan of riposte.
Who does the second song in the video recall it from back in the day! When metal clubs was decent! :+1:

1 Like

TY… I was actually never a fan of riposte until Sif came around. I think it’s because she’s got more than just riposte going for her. Much more well rounded than traditional heroes.

That’s Statix X from back in the days :smile: :metal:

2 Likes

Cool thanks static x haha yeah remember them! They also did side projects with other bands gonna say murder dolls?
Keep videos coming if you can you and @NittanyLionRoar to good people to watch keep it calm when going into a battle! :+1::sunglasses:

1 Like

So she is The Only?

1 Like

:sweat_smile: yes she’s the only riposte hero I use. I have Boril but never used him.

:metal:

I have costumed elena and I use her a lot she is nice great!

1 Like

This was such a fantastic review, I pulled her and have been uncertain about darts. But after reading this it makes perfect sense. Thanks so much, can’t wait to read about Heimdall

2 Likes

@Wormwood

This is an excellent review;thank you. You must be an English Prof. :joy: All this info is wonderful. You did done good!

Some questions:

Does Sif perform well on titans or is her special too long? I use Mist+7, Drake+7, Posiedon+3, Li Xiu+11 and Vivica 4/1, for titans and war. Would you replace any of these heros with Sif?

I also have G Jackal+4 ( who dies too quickly), Danzaburo+9 (whom I rarely use now), Gretel+1 and Chao 4/70.

My raid defense is: Evelyn+7, Poseidon+3, Rigard+18, Drake+7 and Kingston+3. Would Sif fit into this team well and, if so, where?

And finally, would you prioritize Sif over Norns and Malosi?

I don’t have any riposte heros and see you set her off as soon as she’s ready. The right moment always seems to be now, if you know what I mean.

Happy Raiding! :wink::rainbow:

Relate to titans. Sif instead of Liu. More tile damage.

Hey @amrath I agree with @Fingol I would replace Li for Sif . Sif will bring a much higher tile damage and can help keep other heroes alive longer. I’d consider using this formation for titans: Vivica - Jackal - Sif - Drake - Poseidon

Remember to give your highest mana troops to the heroes with highest attack stat and your highest crit troop to Jackal. Yes he’s an easy target but unfortunately he’s a necessary evil against purple titans since his elemental defense down is the best so far. Also, I would consider testing costumed Vivica IF you have her costumed. Her general defense down along with Jackal’s elemental debuff will give you maximum damage. I do use Sif on titans from time to time…

Sorry for the late response, was on vacation, lol… Thanks for your feedback…

4 Likes

Hello Worm . I have pulled recently SIF and then today i came here and read your review. It was a very deep review and very helpful. I hesitate in maxing sif or roc for the cleanse mostly because as you were too im not fond of using riposte heroes

I have a few questions here.

Do you use SIF in a mono color yellow team?

I was thinking about using her in a 3-2 team with joon and mist , sif in the centre. The other two heroes can vary like Grazul and JF or C.rigard and Proteus.

Did you emblem her ? Did you take the tank path, def/hp?