Hero sorting: finding my heroes to level

I have almost 200 fully ascended heroes and want to ascend more heroes by color. At least 5 heroes in parallel, shortly speaking.

However, I have no clue how to find them in my long hero list other than scrolling through all heroes. This lately wastes quite some time.

For example, the partly ascended 5* hide within the fully ascended 4* and 3* heroes, the 4* hide within the 3* heroes and the partly ascended 3* between the 4* and 5* duplicates.

Am I missing an option (sorting) that is already implemented? How do you find your heroes to level up if your hero list is long? No problem for you?

Thank you for your help.

You can put heroes that you currently leveling in “team 1” and they will be on top of your rooster

You can also use sort by rarity if you strugling to find specific * heroes
Screenshot_20210518-231611_Empires

4 Likes

Great idea to use one of the teams. :+1: Thank you!

Yeah, I put a rainbow team of heroes I’m working on in their own team. Team 1 is more convenient because when you hit [Edit Team], they pop right up. I’ll put Purple on the far left, because when I sort heroes by element, Purple will be first, then Yellow, Blue, Green, and then Red. If you lock the heroes you want to keep, then you can click to level your purple and then see if you have enough to make a fine meal. If not, then keep scrolling and you might find 10 yellows just coming out of the oven.

This works well for me.

I just wish when I want to see what my Red Bench looks like, I could actually sort them ALL by element and not have the ones on teams stuck at the top. When I sort by Element, I would expect to see all of them clumped together without having to remember that I probably have a few on various teams that I should scroll to the top and remind myself of.