Hero’s you dread going up against and your way around them

Yeah the journey is fun for sure and slow . I have the heroes just need to put in the time AND a five star on final level up is an insatiable pit of heroes and trainers . They require enough food to feed a small country but alas they are night and day compared to a four star when fully leveled . Be safe and well and merry Christmas

1 Like

Hope you had a great Christmas yourself!

I will say, as good as 5* heroes are at their peak… a max costumed 4* hero with emblems is quite capable of holding their own against many of the basic 5* heroes.

I have an emblemed costume rigard . He is a monster

1 Like

Most often my strategy as well. :joy:
Sometimes I go crazy and mono blue. After Glenda is added to the mix, it seems to be better.

What I hated the most are when the ninjas dodge the tiles and sometimes do minor riposte on you. Frigg is insanely broken as she seems to dodge more times because of her talent than any other rogue heroes of the same emblems. And when costume Kadilen has casted her skill, you tend to hesitate activating your specials because it may go to waste and miss a turn in the process preserving your specials until the dodge wears off. When Frigg and Odin are on the same defense, you tend to match their tiles even if they are not your favorable ones just for you to reduce the damage received from any of them. Frigg’s defense down is brutal, especially when Cobalt and Onyx are already at 3x mana since they are bound to activate their skills on that turn. Ninjas. S3 heroes. They are too powerful too early in the game. Kadilen is the only one that can match them, but only if you have her costume and is heavily emblemed.

SG, please give me her costume (Kadilen) so that I can justify investing tonics on her. She had been languishing at 3/70 for a looooonngggggg time, along with Vivica (especially her whom I got since 2018 and hesitated to put darts on her. For me to have decent healers, I am maxing my 3rd Gullinbursti, already in the 4th tier), Magni and Elkanen. Thank you. :blush:

2 Likes