Hero Roster Organize System [MASTER]

I would definitely support

• not showing favourites in level up screen
  • ability to filter on element

Would also like on team setup screen to filter on favourites only to make AW setup easier (presumably you only use favourites in the war - why show rest unless you have less than 30 favourite heroes?)

6 Likes

You’ve got my vote.

I’m pretty amazed that there isn’t a multi-tab system as an optional, advanced feature or something. We regularly have over 70 heroes in our roster and there definitely needs to be a better way to filter through them (plz hide anything that I have locked!). Even if it’s just a “1*”, “2*”, etc… leave the front page as is, but give me those kinds of tabs. I’d love it.

4 Likes

Voted! LOVE this idea, especially would love it if it was a 2nd page that I could swipe to the right to see all my unlocked heroes!

5 Likes

Yes please! I too tire of the endless scrolling up and down. I like the swipe to a new page of unlocked heroes idea.

2 Likes

At the very least, when selecting heroes to be used as food, we should not have to scroll through all that have been set as ‘Favorites’ or are part of our teams.

4 Likes

Yes please! It would be amazing to have a way to filter through our heroes, especially when we are feeding 1*/2* heroes to level up heroes.

3 Likes

Fantastic idea! One of the first things I though would be easier was to keep the food away from the keepers. Love it.

1 Like

Great idea, I had once requested that we should be able to sort heroes by stars, I.e 1*, 2*, 3*…,5* in addition to the the current element, power. This will make easier interaction with deep roasters

4 Likes

Tabs would be nice:

• war tab with 6 teams
  • action tab with (say 4 to 6) teams for challenges, defence, raids and/or titans
  • level tab with heroes in line or less used
  • additional tabs and teams on sale e.g. to put 3* (or whatever) in

(great to make money by selling more teams and empty places) :wink:

New trained and pulled heros should be shown in all tabs at the bottom to choose from for leveling.

2 Likes

I’ve never bought extra team slots so I still only have 5
Main Attack Team
Leveling Up
Auto Farm Team
Titan Team
Defense Team

I believe there should be a folder that you can drop and drag Heroes into that you are not currently using or leveling. The deeper the bench the more confusing it starts getting.

I’ve got so many Heroes I will never get around to leveling so I have to scroll and scroll in order to find the feeders to feed the ones I am feeding. It would be nice to be able to put those Heroes that I’m not ready to work on yet into a folder to clean my inventory up. Just click on it and pull them in or out

Thanks

Very good idea. I am also very tired of scrolling so many times per day through my long list of unlevelled heros.

1 Like

Roaster Heroes (favourite and in-use) order should modifiable by the user. While the rest of heroes (training heroes) could be presented more iconised like it happens for the troops.

IMAGINE THIS PICTURE WITH

Roaster Heroes (on top)
Meat for Training (on the bottom)

It would be easier to scroll among iconised heroes and the difference would be immediately visible between Roaster and Meat heroes.

1 Like

Moreover, the order of team should be editable.

I show the concept with an example

1. team one
  2. team two
  3. team three
  4. team four. ←
  5. team five

I wish to have the option to move the “team four” into the 2nd position to have

1. team one
  2. team four ←
  3. team two
  4. team three
  5. team five

AFAIK, this is not possible by now.

2 Likes

Even it’s not in folder but for example manual sort with drag and drop (like when you rearrange buildings) would be nice…

2 Likes

Also this thread would fit into this one.

It is a pain in the but and the UI would benefit from allowing us to at least select a ‘flag’ to “only show unlocked heroes” …

5 Likes

Hi all,

I would love to be able to create folders in my roster. Right now, I have 130 heroes – some leveled, some unleveled, some in various stages in-between. Some I have immediate plans for, some I have plans for but not for awhile, some I only use occasionally (like 3*s for events).

I would love to be able to organize my heroes in folders, so that, for example, my unleveled heroes all go into their own folder. The heroes I’m actively leveling go into another folder. My 3*s go into another folder.

I’m sure others would organize their roster differently, but would still appreciate the divisions and organizational convenience of folders.

Thank you!
Merlin [7D]

2 Likes

For convenience I use the first team roster to group the heroes I am currently leveling up. That way I am not constantly searching for them.

That however uses up a team slot that I could better use elsewhere as typically that team would likely never be used as a fighting unit (except maybe in 8-7). It would be better to have a dedicated slot for organizing the heroes I am leveling.

Agree. If I want to see my most powerful heroes, I have to take them all out of the teams. Not very nice.

2 Likes