Hero Roster Organize System [MASTER]

Please do something that we can better store and sort our heroes.
What we have now is just 30 heroes can be organized into 6 teams.
I have 200 heroes that can use a bit of organizing. :slight_smile:

So there are already multiple options for organizing heroes according to power, element, name, class and family. Also, you can buy more teams if you desire, from resource tab in the shop, if you want to keep them organized by teams. :slight_smile:

Aaaaannndd this is why we’ll never see any improvement in hero organization.

1 Like

Probably, I have no idea though. I like my hero roster the way it is… Just an F2P so not too many heroes to deal with. :joy:

With the heavy influx of new Heroes,emblems, clothes, the organization of the hero’s roster is totally inadequate.
A nightmare to find someone not on a team. Hopefully some of you have ideas about how to go about it. For me, I would like another tab separating by stars numbers

I personally do it this way:

There is an issue tho in the current roster visualisation where you can’t necessarily see Costumes… It only shows you the CURRENTLY EQUIPPED costume/version of a hero.
Mainly problematic when you’re doing say the class quest and it doesn’t give/show the option of the alternate version of your hero… There is a (somewhat related) thread regarding seeing costumes/ heroes in the roster here:

I agree that it would be nice to have some more methods of sorting/ organising your roster so you can actually SEE what you got… I personally have to rely mostly on memory as to what I got/ Have available.

Very good idea. After playing for some years it’s very unpractical to have weak heroes mixed with the ones you frequently use. We have to save then in order to optimize our chances of leveling up. There should be a better storage system.

Wow, I really like this and I may consider changing my current order to this one!

I current have Defense #1, Farming #2, then Mono each color #3-7, then Titan #8 Raid #9, one custom spot then the rest are my ascending spots so I can keep track of which heroes I’m leveling. I don’t make a war team slot because that’s done separately within the war. I really like your set up.

1 Like

Thanks @LadyAchilles. Please feel free to steal shamelessly

I am still using this system, but I have since added a Team 14 which is a farming team for whatever level I am currently farming.

The first team of each colour can of course be your preferred Mono team - but I still tend to construct teams on the fly in my Titan or Raid slot.

1 Like

I had a farming team previously, now I just use my defense team to farm but they are annoying To use so I may put a farming team back lol

1 Like

I would love to have a tab for completed heroes and one for heroes that are in progress in our hero roster! This would be very helpful!!!

Or just allow more than 15 total teams so the heroes can be organized differently. Interesting concept though. Only potential issue is hunting through 2 tabs to build battle team.

Why would you build battle teams with heroes that are not fully ascended?

*war. wrong word. alliance wars

I take my 3.70 Frida into wars and raids all the time. While an interesting idea, @WillieB2F15 is correct, there would be an issue with building teams when not all heroes are fully leveled.

Beta Update on this:

1 Like

I think it would be good to have a place to store unused, unleveled, too good to throw away heros. It could be as simple as the lock symbol used to secure heros but places them in a dormant location so as to uncluttere your hero tab. It would not have to give you more hero space but just move them out of view.

Ok so I’m not great at using message boards but… lol

Does anyone else like the idea of a scroll bar for your heroes roster?? Not for nothing, but as you get up there it’s a little annoying. :grin::man_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

How many heros you got that it becomes a pain to scroll?

1 Like

with the addition of even more heroes, can we revisit this @Petri ? Just a simple organization system with deep storage for duplicates and the like would be perfect. A tab for 5*s saved st 3/70 or something like that. Scrolling through that massive list is becoming a huge pain.

3 Likes