Since the last update (to version 29.0.1 build 1270) I experience what I consider to be a bug in hero roster sorting.
Steps to reproduce (for Jahangir, I suppose you can substitue any hero with access to the Talent Grid button, though in all cases I encountered the problem the heroes in question were 3-star):
- Start with the Hero Roster screen (sorted by power) - see Jahangir, second row, the rightmost one, power 445. Tap on Jahangir’s tile.
- On Jahangir card, tap the Talent Grid button.
- Tap on the topmost talent tile.
- On the pop-up, tap the Learn button.
- Tap “x” at the top right.
- On the Jahangir’s card, see his new power: 450. Hit “x” at the top right of Jahangir’s card.
- Now, Jahangir is still after Dawa although his power is 450 now which is greater than Dawa’s 445.
Now if I change the sorting, say to sorting by name, and then return to sorting by power, Jahangir is still at the same wrong place.
Then, when I stop the app, start it up again and go to Hero Roster, ordering is ok:
No problems of this kind occur when I level up or ascend heroes.
Thank You for checking it up.