Hero Request - Halloween 2023 V60?

No chance. Rather expect costume for Vlad, Valeria and Jack.

I’d like those too but Halloween needs new life! Most people won’t summon for a Vlad, Jack or Valeria costume alone. There needs to be a 5* addition like Mr. Pengi at Christmas.

1 Like

Think Morlovia 2022 will have a new 5*. Like Xmas in 2021.

Would be fun to have a Mummy or a Van Helsing.

1 Like

A van Helsing would be great.

Any words on the Halloween 2022 event yet? Beta players?

No news yet from beta. We have not been given anything yet

I’d like to see a proper ghost with a proper ghost effect or a headless horseman with Grimble type specials

1 Like

Tbh, I think I once also wished they’d add a Scarecrow or Wraith with a scythe weapon into the Halloween Seasonal Event. If not as a Legendary hero, then as an Epic hero. Something that I’d be happy to pull.

Actually, especially the Wraith. I love the general aesthetic of a “Grim Reaper”/reaper being.

2 Likes

A scarecrow, the wraith and some crows too. I’m sure we could get one or the other of them as a 5* another as a 4* and a 3*.
My wish would be to have both the wraith, and the scarecrow as 4*s

2 Likes

Crow as a 3* would be awesome.

• Reduce HP by 150
• 300% damage 1x

I hate those crow attacks during spring!

3 Likes

I think it is about time we have a crow, I mean we do have pandas and that froglike monster from Kalevala, and a bat and many others

2 Likes

Maybe next year Devs? :ghost:

1 Like

20 characters of Bump. :ghost:

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

Having fun again:

(they don’t have names, so I’m open to any fun ideas for them)
Scarecrow :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

• :leaves: Druid, :bow_and_arrow: Ranger, or :open_book: Wizard
  • Special Skill: Charmed Scythe; Mana Speed: Average
    ** Steals all Minions from all enemies. Minions are distribtued between allies.
    ** Deals 270% damage to all enemies.
    ** All enemies are immune to new Minions for 4 turns.

Wraith :star: :star: :star: :star: OR :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

• :crystal_ball: Sorcerer
  • Special Skill: Cursed Halberd; Mana Speed: Fast
    ** Deals 385% damage to the target.
    ** The target is immune to new status effect buffs for 3 / 4 turns and receives 225 / 250 damage per each attempted buff. OR The target and nearby enemies have their buffs dispelled for 3 / 4 turns.
    ** The caster and nearby allies are immune to new status ailments for 3 / 4 turns and receive 230 / 260 boosted health for each attempted buff. OR
    ** The caster and nearby allies have a 35% to 75% chance to dodge offensive Special Skills for 3 / 4 turns. The higher the damage the higher the dodge chance. Each dodge gives +24% mana.

R’Lyeh / Octopod :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

• :crossed_swords: Fighter, :raised_hand: Monk, or :shield: Paladin
  • Special Skill: Otherworldly Ritual; Mana Speed: Average or Slow
    ** Each fallen ally has a 12% chance to be revived with 34% HP. The chance is increased by 3% per each :skull: Dark shield on the board, up to 42%.
    ** All other allies recover 20% health.
    ** Summon a Tentacle Minion for each ally, with 20% HP and 25% attack inherited from the caster. Tentacle Minions gives -22% attack and 112 Water damage to the target for 2 turns.
4 Likes

Bumping this thread, please vote in the poll above :point_up_2: