Hero Request - Halloween 2023 V60?

I’d really like to see this guy added to the League of Villains or as a Return to Morlovia (Halloween) hero addition in 2022.

He definitely does scare. Crow about him more and he might get added.

8 Likes

He’s creepy AF. Forget costumes, add him to Morlovia and I’ll do some pulls!

2 Likes

That scythe would lend itself beautifully to AOE damage and crow minions or fiends. Fiends that eat the opponents minions… too dark? Lol

6 Likes

What a great idea - he seems fitting for a hero card too! Maybe crows attack the target? Oh, yes, or summon crow minions, brilliant idea. That would look sweet :100:

1 Like

I wish I got vote, I would if I could! We need more creepy characters, I love morlovia and Halloween :jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

Oooh, coin drop here. So the ability to vote is something we have to earn on this board? I saw some mention voting and I just couldn´t figure out how to do it! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

There’s a weird restriction, I voted a few times and now I’ve run out :person_shrugging:

1 Like

Best thing I can do to help it along is create a poll and tag a few frequent visitors/buddies.

CobraKai i hope you don’t mind.

• Yes this guy should be added to a summon portal
  • No this guy should not be added to a summon portal

0 voters

@Gwniver @Sarmale @Chadmo @Chenowyn @Dessertrose @sft1965 @BlackZed @PlayForFun @2puttshaqur

@Dudeious.Maximus ~ You owe me a vote :wink:

5 Likes

What does this hero actually do?

Scares away Noors and Freya’s minions!

3 Likes

New 3* for Morlovia ? Grim Reaper ability.

Fast. Scythe reduces Max Hp by 30%, leaves contagious poison, that increases per turn. Rather than decrease!

:rofl::joy:

3 Likes

@BlackZed @Sarmale :rofl: brilliant!

1 Like

Everything you said except that he should be a 4* with op stats

1 Like

:rofl::joy: let’s see if SGG bites.

1 Like

I always felt that they should involve the special tiles of the seasonal stages

Here is my morlovia scarecrow idea

Ravencloak (dark legendary hero)
Gender- female
Attack- 762
Defence- 758
Health- 1500
Title- scarecrow captain
Class- fighter

Pumpkin Calvary- mana speed fast

• Transform 5 random shields into pumpkin bombs, this includes and prioritises special shields. Pumpkin bombs explode after 3 turns and deal 186 damage to all enemies

• Matched pumpkin bombs increase mana for allies of the same element by 10%. The lesser the turns the more mana increased. Up to 30% mana

3 Likes

League of villains should be this guy for the 5* holy representative

1 Like

I don’t mind at all. I hope it keeps the thread alive until SG developers see it. Thank you!

1 Like

This guy would be great too! And the Necromancer Druid as well.

1 Like

Bump! I hope the developers see this before Halloween. V51 is probably already under development. :ghost:

2 Likes