Hero randomly loses mana on a slash attack

Lepiota didn’t have the debuff on her and the cascade that I got would have charged her twice over. So definitely not that.

What a shame, would have been the perfect solution :sweat_smile:

They are. However, Lepiota didn’t have a debuff when I triggered the cascade that literally charged both teams and then some

Who knows, but there was mana gen on any of my heroes.

Right, except Bera reduces mana of all enemy heroes, not just these specific 2 heroes, when she dies. But no, she was alive when it happened.

Definitely not. Everyone was alive. This has happened few times before with different comps. I just haven’t been able to reproduce it to get any concrete evidence of it.

:joy: it sure would have.

It doesn’t seem like this will get solved by guessing. You say that you and your alliance have noticed this. Best you can do is constantly video your raid attacks until you notice it again. If as you say this keeps happening, then it should be easy to reproduce. If not all good.

Yes, a lot of details can be missed without actual video. Even buff and ailment that are shown is limited to 3 so we don’t know just by looking at the unmoving picture. We also need to know the exact number of tiles in the cascade.

1 Like

I thought I had this happen as well, but maybe I just miscounted the tiles. But my attack team was all fast heroes so they should have charged at the same time, but the only one didn’t charge was cKadilen who actually charges in 1 less tile than rest of the group. I didn’t notice any mana delay on, but could have missed it as well

It probably won’t get solved. It doesn’thappen frequently, but it does. I’ve noticed it a few and by few I mean a handful of times over the last 3-4 months, so it’s not wide spread. I’ll try to record whenever I can. It definitely doesn’t diminish the quality of life of the game itself.

Yep, what you’re saying makes sense. The picture was a “Let me get this as fast as I can” sort of thing. Cascade was definitely 15-20 holy/dark + a few of hero colors I didn’t bring. tiles spread across the board starting in the left top corner and then it just moved down and to the right. But yea, without a video it doesn’t help

Not if they have different level of mana troops or mana talent node.

Maybe if your alliance teammate have similar defense, you can try to replicate by attacking them frequently in friendly match.

1 Like

Well I know they charge in 8-8-8-8-7 tiles and the only one not full after I fired was kadilen so :man_shrugging:

The majority of the “bugs” reported are “user error”. That’s my bias here. I think something else normal is going on here. If you don’t video we’ll have this potential conspiracy theory out there. You raised it and claim it happens. You’re best to fix it.

Do you remember what the opposing heroes are?

I do not, I know there was Odin, likely frigg, but i know there wasn’t any mana cut heroes. Don’t remember if there were any sorcerers. Like I said, if wasn’t for this thread, I would just left it at maybe it was delay. But seeing other people may have experienced this I thought I’d put it out there as well

Call it what you want. In over 2 years of playing this game I’ve not encountered anything like this and having seen it multiple times over the last few months doesn’t make it a “user error”. Sorry, but I don’t have all day to sit around and QA a product that I use for entertainment. I know what I saw and what happened. The fact that I didn’t catch it on video doesn’t make it a “conspiracy theory”, it literally means that it’s very difficult to reproduce as are many things when it comes to software development. Like I said, it’s happened. Very rarely, but it’s happened. You’re free to think/believe whatever you wish. Cheers mate.

1 Like

Next time you or anyone from your alliance sees this send a support ticket

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/how-to-contact-support-version-31-onwards/14920https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/how-to-contact-support-version-31-onwards/14920

Give as much information as possible… Like time of the attack… What kinda of attack war raid etc…
Opposition you faced.