Hero Properties Consolidation Project - RAZOR (GuiLDWare & DrAGon-CoVe)

Hero Properties Consolidation Project

This is a volunteer project for an individual dedicated in their spare time to assisting the E&P Players Community with value added tools resulting in time savings and hero knowledge enhancement.

With RaZoR’s direction you will participate in brainstorming sessions both with him & independently to establish the DrAGon-CoVe data center enhancements & modifications necessary for a 10-fold usability increase of the existing implementation. This will result in the expedited release of the v2 Hero Properties Engine that interfaces directly with thousands of the GuiLDWare platforms Users Hero Inventories.

Ideal Requirements:

• Fair to Strong Understanding of the various Hero Special Skills:

Cleansers, Debuffers, Mana Blockers, Attack Multipliers, etc.

• Technical Aptitude

• Ability to think out of the box

• Testing procedure experience a plus

• Data Manipulation

• Data Entry

• Experience with Spreadsheets & Database Tables

• Use of Graphical User Interfaces on a PC or Tablet

• Obtaining feedback from users

The idea about this - amazing and could be a huge hit. Being that the levels of separation were too steep, using as a ‘search’ utility is pretty fruitless unless you want to see cleansers, healers, minion makers, debuffers… outside of this - unfortunately the 200+ properties is to daunting for me to even us it LOL! I’ve many ideas but this has been on my desk for months.

This information is specific to this thread. It was a player reaching out to me about DrAGon-CoVe that brought this up - not sure I’ve ever seen a thread like this before? YOU? LOL. I got stacks of this stuff. Anyway they have dibs if they would like to otherwise open to the Forum… Thanks RAZ

@JonahTheBard @Guvnor @Pompitous @nevarmaor @Gryphonknight Just adding a couple of you - in event you know someone who might like to tackle it and Failure to complete is 100% acceptable! Its the attempt that counts.

2 Likes

Outside of GuiLDWares Engine shown above that users can search (with or without inventory) I integrated what I call the “TRUE HEALERS” list in what was previously BaT-CoVe to identify how many healers a player had within a given alliance for war purposes…

i.e.

not looking at the list to see if its 100% accurate…

1 Like

If I understand right: This looks like a search function within G.W. Platform user database? Which would require massive data entry.
I would like to help, but…The ninja tower has me worried about spare time. For which I run short on lately regardless.

I can cut back forum warfare and possibly open up some time. But, I have plans to build a home in the mountains for myself. If I pull that trigger. I may have no time for forums or towers either.

2 Likes

Thanks for even thinking about it Pompitous! Much appreciated.

BUILD IT AND THEY WILL COME! I’d be all over the house myself If that was a skillset I had! Not to attempt to steer you away from the forum, however a house in the Mountains… or looking into a screen in the E&P Forum? hmmm. Ha ha ha.

Thanks again. - as to data entry wouldn’t need to, could just be defining what that would look like to achieve goal. Then someone else moves forward with the implementation and data mods + entry.

RaZ

2 Likes

Where is the data coming to and from? I’d be happy to help with automation, if it’s possible.

Cookie Settings