Hero Pairs With Conflicting Talents/Special Skills

Alright so noticed this morning for the first time

Was using mitsuko & marjana in the same team

Mitsuko special active so i forced alasie to fire to kill herself

Well she targeted marjana who dodged the damage so it didnt get reflected and guess who got to fire again when mitsuko’s reflect was gone? Yup alasie. I won the match but it was still annoying

Anyways curious if there are other pairs out there that can be counter productive to one another like these 2 can…

3 Likes

Basically all heroes that blind the opponent (Drake, Neith, Joon, Justice) and/or can dodge an attack (all Rogue talents, Inari, Marg) in combination with Mits & Ursena.

4 Likes

Inari and Mitsuko - which some of us not having proper mana troops use sometimes together ( even with Kage ) to drop tiles. Am almost sure happened in this combo, but have to do video again to be sure

1 Like

Yup yup have noticed that one before

Also: BK in combination with Ursena and/or Mits is not a good combo. When the damage is dropped to 1, the reflection is useless.
Same with Wilbur & Kadilen. Wilbur gives a huge +def and Kadilen reduces special skill damage = less reflected damage to the blue attacker.

On another note: It is possible (tho unlikely) that Finley pierces all 5 of your heroes and hence eludes Mits’ special. :smile:

2 Likes

Fairly confident the reflect is in full - have Bk+12.

It reflects the full damage done by the blue hero and just after that is the roll 50% whether is 1 or full damage to Bk

1 Like

I would love to chime in but i don’t have a bk to brag about so instead just gonna read and mope over my coffee…

2 Likes

Similar issues when trying to use titanium shields and a blinding titan.

It won’t hit itself if it can’t see!

3 Likes

You have enough heroes :slight_smile: you can tell us about Finley

2 Likes

Avoid all mitsuko teams
Kill all ursena teams
Not much to tell…

That wouldn’t make much sense imo. The damage that is done to the hero is also being reflected. So it’s either 1 or the full amount. Hence, the 50% chance is applied before the reflect. Everything else would not be a really weird mechanic.

1 Like

Is pierce going through the reflect? After the changes to Ursena and Mitsuko?

1 Like

Either one of you do youtube vids?

Maybe we can settle this on the playground?

1 Like

Similarly, any kind of mana control and riposte is probably a bad idea too.

No good preventing AoE from self destructing

3 Likes

Wilbur and BK - the damage is being done to all and just then only Bk damage is being dropped to 1

1 Like

Yes, it is. I’ve seen it and can prove it. :slight_smile: Finley pierced Mits but kept going and hit other targets.

1 Like

Through mitsuko? Not yet. Tried it 6 times…not tryin it again… i die enough…

Will do a video later with Bk and Mits to see what is reflected and share

2 Likes

Another conflicting hero pairing is Marg and any +def hero. The higher your defense, the lower the damage —> hence, lower chance to dodge.

3 Likes

Oh true. Noticed it with her & aegir. Was pre coffee and just throwin oddball teams together…wasnt one of my brightest moments.

I feel a 7DD infographic coming up soon…