Hero on the Summon Gate Mountain

Only just noticed this persons face on the right hand mountain, is it new or been there since the beginning?

Sorry mods if this is a repetition.

3 Likes

Can you circle it because I have no clue what you are talking about on the picture?! :rofl:

5 Likes

I have spotted te face easily, but here is it for you:
kép

2 Likes

Lol thanks @PlayForFun there you go @Elioty33

1 Like

For some reason it looks like Captain America to me

2 Likes

Yes it does a bit :+1:t2:

1 Like

Well if you go this way with imagining faces, the left mountain look like a guy with both his hands up and a face like told you, not my responsibility. :rofl:

8 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

I imagined it too and now I think I know where from it was taken!!! :wink:

Godzilla vs Kong

3 Likes

I think the hero’s name is Pareidolia :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

When player has time to examine to this extent, it’s a good sign! It’s nice to smell the roses.

3 Likes

It’s 100% a face :smiley:

1 Like

King Leonidas : Spartans, ready your breakfast and eat hardy, for every summon we dine in Hell!”
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Now we’re talking, what a film!

I bought my missus the box set for Christmas, she likes these films, I have no idea why …….

Great quote there :wink:

1 Like

uhm, maybe for women they like to see a bunch of muscular men with swords spears and shields… :rofl:

4 Likes

:joy: maybe

it’s kind of like the women in my home country, who watch football despite not knowing the rules… they just like seeing the handsome mestizo players running around :sweat_smile: :rofl:

3 Likes

Mine subscribed to Amazon Prime so that I can watch James Bond reruns ad nauseum. Plus binge-watch some TV series :joy::rofl:

1 Like

Very nice! Old classic James Bond or new James Bond?

All of them from the very first one. Not sure if all are still available now. It’s been awhile.

1 Like