Hero needing a new home

Thanks for the offer @SamwiseTheBrave.
But your alliance is 11,000 points lower and had 5 less members than the one i am already in… i was looking to join an alliance that would challenge my team much more than my current alliance.
Good luck to your alliance as it grows.

too bad to hear from you just now … Lordy … I just find my alliance full again … but always is cleaning to do.so My line id is raduk_o , write it down and if you don’t find your fit … give a call in a near future … for anything else , I am at your service for anything you need . Alli : misfit valhalla . may the wind travel on your favour… good hunt !

Well @Raduk , i would not be available to join till tuesday at the earliest.

Then Lordy … lets see if I have a free spot by then … but if not … again , my friend … i wish you all the luck … ps is the Lordy part of your name related to SUOMI ? ( if you don’t know what that is … then never mind the question …:smiley:)

Hi @Raduk. I just sent you a message on Line in case a spot opens up.
Nothing to do with saouri, i do not know what that is…
The name is just a english joke…
Lord Sir Lordy
Or
Earl Sir B’stard.
Just a poor joke really.

You would fit in at fight every day… please consider us when shifting.

Lordy , are you a Miltary Veteran? If so we have a space free on Vets of Honor and personally speaking would be nice not to be the only Brit in the alliance (I’m Chris in the game )

You would probably be in our top 3 but we are trying to regrow our alliance. Line Chris30osu, alliance name Drakaina. We are very competitive.

Please consider our alliance The Ruthless Warriors, leader is murph. We are mature, friendly and tougher than we look. We are very international with one whiney Brit who is always complaining he’s the only one from the UK. You’d be doing us a favour to join and keep him company!

Hi Lordy, our group need strong hitters, Legionary Serpents. We are very active n fighting 8-9* now, lets grow together with us

@LSLordy Good morning from Greece, R u lordy Lord from armyomtt?

Hi Chris,
I am not a military vet, i used to be in the merchant navy and used to run a veterans charity.
But i have never served, unless you consider the CCF and Sea Scouts when i was a teenager…

Hi @SkiParty.
Sounds like i great alliance you are in.
I am away for three days now on holiday, hopefully the spot will still be open, would you be okay with me joining today but then being inactive for 3 days until i get back from holiday?

No @Rougas. I have no idea what you are talking about!!!

its ok, similar name. if u dont find ur way, come and check Legionary serpents, we have some top 10 players and reconstructing. have fun on ur holidays

Hi LSLordy

You can come have a look at the alliance I am in. It is Palace X and you sound like just the type of person we are looking for. We are a growing alliance and would be interested in having you. Our requirements are 2500TP and 800 trophies. Daily hits on titans as many as possible, participation in alliance wars and you need to have the Line Chat app. If you want to msg me on line chat my ID is dragongirlkzn.

Hello there,
I am an Elder in Dragonian Pairets we are killing 6/7 titans.
Our leader Skeletor is level 51 and he has large experince that I am sure will add to you lots.
We do have line group, and we are ready for a new replacement soon.
We’d love you to join us.
yours
Jedon

Hi, my Alliance, The Black Pearl, has been around for almost a year. Most of us there just grew up in it. It is an international Alliance with members from Europe, North America, South America, Bali and Australia, always someone awake around, lol. We have 2 spots open at present, as unfortunately 2 of our oldest mates decided to stop playing. We face 8* and 9* titans . Hope you consider us.

Thanks to everyone who replied, i have been offered and accepted a new home in Palace X.
Good luck to all of your alliances.

Checking with the group… I am on an international flight at the moment, so bear with delayed responses.